First indoor grow , and journal

@The_Chef i love the idea! Dont get me started tho ! Hahahahaha

@SilvaBack203 thanks bro!! I really appreciate hearing people actually read what i put all this effort into posting up. I appreciate you my dude!

1 Like

Ok guys so im here to ask a favor from all of you. Im sure some of you may have seen me trying to find sponsors and ways to further myself to be a bigger part of the cannabis industry . So i have just made another account on Instagram to have another place to show my grows and use it as another outlet for me to further my involvement. So if you guys could pretty please just drop by and follow my account to help me get it off the ground. Its also kind of personal cause my woman thinks i wont be able to pull this off. So if i can prove her wrong on top of getting some kind of success out of this it would be me being able to have my cake and eat it too.

So if you guys can maybe just help me at least get a few likes and follows so more foot traffic will come by i would really appreciate it more than you know.

I appreciate any and all help that you guys can assist with.

It will also be a place for me to complete sponsorship tasks so you will be helping me on more fronts than one .

Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Gotcha brother :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

On it bro!

2 Likes

Whats up everybody just wanted to hop on here and post up a few pictures. Ive been very busy the last few days working on securing sponsors and creating new accounts and pages to promote my company and complete sponsor tasks. Ill make sure i continue to update on here as well it just may not be as often for the next week or so until i get all my ducks in a row. But real big things are about to be happenening so stay tuned friends . Until next time ill leave you with this.

Gold leaf flower tent almost finished

And some pics of the outdoor ladies preformed some more tucking to keep plants filling out their nets.

5 Likes

You’re doing big things brother! So happy to get to see all of it! Awesome to see you on IG as well. Everything looks so incredible man!

I haven’t been on much coz of covid. Confined to the sunroom. Lol. All I do is sleep. Had to have the wife chop the remaining 6 autos today :joy:

Gonna post some pics on my journal.

4 Likes

Girls are looking great

4 Likes

@The_Chef yeah that’s harsh bro hope all turns out well it’s cool seeing you on insta as well and i appreciate the love and support as always . And your right very big things coming just you wait and see hahahaha i have an announcement now actually

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 thanks brotha !!!

2 Likes

So i just wanted to make an announcement that with everything i have going on and with everything im trying to build ive been doong my best to make moves and improve and further my investment into this hobby i love so much. So today i just made a purchase that will be here in about a week or so and will be a game changer.

I grabbed a 10x20 ft greenhouse so will have even more room to play with outdoors

Stayed tuned friends, within the following weeks we have a lot of big things coming…harvests, new grows, sponsorship features.

I hope you all continue to show love and support the way you all already do ! Peace and love my friends!

3 Likes

Good lord. Even more room? I dunno how you have the time to manage all the plants you got now, let alone more!

2 Likes

Well the way you pack them into a tent you’d better install a sprinkler system in there to water all the plants you can fit in that space! :rofl:
I can’t imagine dude!
Can you get a cultivators license or something in your state? That’ll be the way to go!
Are you planning on heating it for winter growing?
I can barely keep up with the ones I have going now there’s no way I could handle that space!

Best of luck man and I’ll be watching!

2 Likes

Not sure what ill do about winter will have to see where the greenhouse sits and whatnot , i can get a licence but not for another year or 2 as they have to wait to assess the market . But will still be doing bigger scale gorilla grows until then lol its legal to grow in my state now just obviously not this much lol.

@Graysin i know its already my second job lol now will have to be my primary lol

1 Like

So sorry i havent been around in 4 days it has been a crazy week like always but even more cause the holidays and cause ive been getting the yard ready for the greenhouse that should be here this week.

Also it seems that everytime i have a grow that im about to be harvesting o get pulled away from here and leave you guys hanging for a while hahaha sp sorry for that but ill make sure i get up all the info that i have logged from the last week that i have been away . Big things are happening friends the next couple weeks are going to be absolutely crazy

2 Likes

Heres a few pics from the past few days jist to throw some stuff up on here

I have began flushing the flower tent with just ph’ed water as of last watering (yesterday) and will continue to do so until they get to day 63 and will be harvesting some timearound then

5 Likes

So gorgeous

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 thanks buddy! Been crazy busy lately and it’s looking like it’ll continue to be that way for a couple weeks at least but that means a lot more content to come

1 Like

Thats good just got keep at it u know

1 Like