First indoor grow , and journal

So I wanted to hop on here and post up some more pics of the buds on the drying racks and some that I put in bags today, also gonna throw in some pics of my outdoor ladies as I have not been updating on them much and havent in a while. They look way different now hahahaha.

Uploading: 20210911_172410.jpg…

Outdoor girls…

And here is some that I put into grove bags today

And can we all take a moment to admire this ghetto drying area I had to make in the corner of my room because the room that I was originally using to dry in ended up having to be used for the exact week that I needed it to dry hahaha stuck a tarp to the ceiling rails and put an ac and dehumidifier in there with a fan as well to make a little dark area in my room lol totally wasent happy about loosing the room I was gonna use but I still made it happen hahaha

But as of right now I have bagged up a little over 13 ounces off of 3 plants and still have the other 6 plants on the drying racks so it’s looking like I’ll probably be close to or hit over the 2 pound mark for total yield for that grow . That’s just a guess right now but I’ll make sure I update with the actual final numbers once everything is in bags curing. Way more than I thought i was going to have but totally happy about the outcome too. The plants that are still drying were the nice big fat cola ladies so I’m real excited to see what they give me. I had to order more grove bags today as I thought I would have enough but that’s not to case lol

5 Likes

Nicely done my friend! And there’s nothing wrong with McGivering a dark room! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Wanted to post up a few more pics I took today when bagging up my buds to start curing in grove bags . The couple plants I did today yielded my a little over 5 1/2 ounces each so I’ll take that win . I really wish I had a better camera cause my phone DOES NOT do these beautiful buds any justice at all they look so much more amazing in person . I’ll have to try and take some under some more natural looking light . But here are some more pics.

As of now I’m right at about just under 1 1/2 pounds and still have 2 full plants drying which one of them being the biggest one that was in that tent so I’m looking pretty good. Also got to keep in mind I still have those 5 girls outside which 2 of them are absolute monsters , so I’m gonna be looking pretty good for a little while haha and I’m gonna let the plants in the 4x4 now go for another week or 2 then flip them to flower to keep the harvests rolling in . Very exciting. Also once this group is all finished up I got some seeds that I am so very anxious to get to try ! So it shouldn’t be too much longer before I get to pop those bad Larry’s amd get them going. But heres a quick pic of the 4x4 as it stands now .

And I also have a GSCE in the 2x2 by itself for now that I have begun mainline training for my first attempt at that. The work never ends ! Hahaha but I’ll keep you guys updated as usual as I get more through everything to take that last grow to a close! Talk to you all soon !

6 Likes

Ok friends I am finally back again with the final numbers ! So from all the girls in the tent i yielded just over a kilo ! I topped off at about 2.5 pounds total . I would definitely say that i am happy with that number considering it being my first attempt at indoor !! And i still have my outdoor girls going so more will be coming in soon ! I did also chop one of my outdoor girls so i only have 4 left outside but the one i did chop looks like it’s going to be somewhere around at least a half pound maybe more so we will see once its fully dried up so i can weigh it ! But i am definitely satisfied. The girls on the tent were giving me 3 ounces a plant for the small ones in there . The medium sized ones were giving me about 4 ounces a plant amd then the big girls in there have me 5-6 ounces each so they definitely did a great job !!! And the quality is top notch ! Very excited to keep this grow perpetual and keep it going !

4 Likes

Also wanna throw up a pic of how the tent looks now

Today is the 2nd day since flipping the lights to 12/12 because I honestly just want to get these girls flowered out and ready so I can pop some of the seeds that I am really looking forward to grow . So trying to get these girls done asap. The 3 under the net are clones from photo plants and all but the biggest sized one in the right side of the tent are autos . The bigger one is a photo and is that one that started to flower by itself under 18/6 while it was in the 2x2 tent if you guys remember me asking about that plant a while ago . But the autos are well on their way to harvest . But today is watering day so I better get my butt moving and give these girls something to eat/drink !!! Lol

2 Likes

Best cooling solution for grow tents

Just so I can get some more people to give me some ideas or advice I wanna post this link to another topic I just started on here so whoever’s may be following me still can chime in to try and help without me having to post the same thing to 2 different topics . Any advice to that discussion would be awesome !

2 Likes

nice haul flip… looks like u got bud for a week or 2 lmao

3 Likes

Very nice man! The trimming threw me for a loop the last few weeks. I was looking at trimmers and wondering if you’ve looked at Risentech. Possibly going to get the automatic one for my next harvest, ~$650 and even their manual one looked good for $320ish cant decide if it’s worth it compared to the $2500+ trimmers but quality looks alot better than some vivosun shit!! Good pull bro best of luck​:+1:t2::fire:

1 Like

@BoomScootBudz you know what its funny that you mention that because throughout my search looking for something semi affordable for what I need I did come across that one . And most if not all places I found it , it’s going for around $600+ but there is this one website I found it on that definitely seems very untrustworthy/ doubtful that they are selling the electric version of that machine for like $60 . And no that’s not a typo, look at this lol

The website does accept P a y p a l l if I remember correctly so even tho I am super doubtful that it’s TRUE I was thinking about maybe buying it from them and seeing what happens . Cause if theres a small chance that it’s legit and I can get that thing for that price , how legit would that be hahahahahaha. But still it has to be a scam or something .

1 Like

So I know I have been totally slacking on posting here since the first harvest in the 4x4 but just as I’m sure many of you can relate to, life just gets very busy and hectic at times . So I’m gonna post up some info on what I have going on at the moment to try and catch everybody up . I was thinking about making a new post for the continuous/perpetual grows but I think that it would just be easier to continue on this one . But anyways here we go …

This is how the 4x4 is looking now . I have 4 clones in there and then 4 autos from ILGM .

From left to right we have (furthest left) clone from bagseed from last grow. (Middle) northern lights clone I got from a buddy. (Right) another northern lights clone

That one is another clone from a bagseeds from my last grow and this is also the same plant that if you guys have been following this journal for a while was the plant that began to flower under 18/6 even tho it’s a photo when it was in my 2x2 tent I figured I would keep it around amd see what it does hahaha

That is my wedding cake auto from ilgm

That is a zkiddlez auto from ilgm

That is a gelato auto from ilgm

This is a G13 auto from ilgm

I have just flipped the 4x4 tent to flower not to long ago . Today is I believe day 8 of flower but obviously the autos are further along than that cause they do their own thing lol. I have also added in a few different supplemental lights for some more side lighting into that tent just cause I had some extra lights laying around . Now that puts me at the 600rspec at full blast with the UVA bar, 2 red/ir led bulbs, and then the 2 smaller led lights for the side lighting . Actual power draw with all lights on is about 850 watts.

Also while I wait for the plants in the 4x4 to be ready for harvest I have been mainlining a GSCE photo from ILGM in my 2x2 tent .

That is how she looks now, I’m going to make 1 more round of topping (at the very least) so I will end up with a minimum of 16 tops . This is also my first attempt at mainlining so I’d say that so far it is going pretty well. But honestly I am just very excited to get all these plants flowered out and ready for chop as soon as I can because I have a tremendous amount of many different seeds from many different breeders , and just a ridiculous amount if strains to try out once I make room for them . I would have started with them now but already had all these plants going and had a good start when I harvested my last grow in the 4x4 and I didnt have it in me to just toss the girls I had so I figured I would just flower them out as fast as I could so that way I can make room for the plants amd strains that I’m really looking forward to growing . But I think that pretty much gets you guys up to date on where I’m at now. I will try and make a better attempt at getting on here like I was before . But I hope to talk to you all soon. I’m still trying to figure out a solution for my heat problem in the 4x4 . As of now I’m thinking about upgrading my exhaust fan from the ac infinity 6in to the 8 in but I’m just not sure I can justify the $300+ investment into it unless I know that it will definitely work . Cause as of now its either that or just deal with the higher temps until it finally begins to get a little colder outside where I’m at . But anyways hope all is well with everybody , and hope to talk to you all soon !

4 Likes

I’d take the $640 one lol …from the manufacturer they seemed out of stock like someone bought in bulk and is selling for manufacturer price on amazon. I managed thru the first sweet mix run with scissors but I only had to deal with about 10zips over 2 weeks from the 10 autos🤷‍♂️ definitely a solid practice run though

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Wanted to hop on here to post up a quick pic of my GSCE that I am mainlining . I did the final topping today , or at least I think the final lol maybe I’ll do more if I feel needed but once they grow back out I will be at a 16 top mainline .

Also I’m excited to say that I just purchased that far red flowering Initiator bulb from hlg the other day and it should be here any day now. So I’m excited to be able to give that a try in the 4x4 tent so that I can also give the 13/11 schedule a try. I feel that it would be beneficial seeing as I do have autos in that tent as well that I’m sure would love more light like they were getting before the flip to flower for the photos in that tent recently. Also thinking about grabbing 1 or 2 of the high CRI strips as well just to pack in some more quality lighting to go along with the rspec, uva , and other leds I have in that tent already . Definitely trying to get everything all dialed in and ready by the time the plants in there now are done so that everything is completely up to par for the next round of girls that I am just so looking forward to finally growing. But anyways I’ll hop back on here soon with pics of everyone else . Talk to you all soon, peace

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap:

She’s gonna be very bushy. Happy growing

1 Like

What’s up everybody back for an update

Today is day 12 of flower for the photos in the 4x4 tent . But all the plants in there seem to be doing well. The far red flowering initiator bulb from hlg came in today, so today was the first day of the 13/11 light schedule that I’m going to try using that bulb. Yesterday I did a little defol and lollipoping to the 3 plants under the net to try and clean them up a little. Here are some pics from today

I think that the ir after dark looks cool

But looking forward to seeing how this all works out

3 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Nice

Happy growing

1 Like

Back at ya brotha !

Hello friends I know that I have totally fell off the face of the earth this past month due to me feeling like this grow since the last harvest isnt anything special compared to the first grow . So I totally slacked with sharing the journey. But now I have some big news, I just made the investment to upgrade my lighting system from my hlg 600 rspec with 1 uv bar to this !!!

Hopefully it will come in by the end of this week but either way whenever it does I will now have a hlg scorpion diablo with 2 uv bars mounted to it!!! I am very excited for that! Also I’m going to now have to upgrade my exhaust fan . I’m planning on upgrading to the ac infinity t8 from the t6 that I have now to help deal with any extra heat that may come with the bigger size light I will now have. But with what I was able to pull off with that first go around with the 600 rspec , I’m excited to see what I’ll be able to do with this next run with the new lights.

After the girls that are in the 4x4 tent now are all done and harvested . My next round of girls as of now will be 4 dark Phoenix, 2 purple queen, and 2 tropicanna poison and maybe I’ll try and fit my mainlined GSCE in there as well. We will see . Also for that round of girls I am going to give coco coir a try. I ended up getting a crazy deal on some canna coco so i bulked up on that and we will see how it goes! With that first harvest i ended up getting a half pound off of the 1 plant that i did have in coco compared to the 4-6 ounces a plant i was getting off the ones that I have in soil , and I didnt even do the coco right cause I gave it the same nutes/ph and all that. that I was giving the plants in soil (ph at 6.5 ect.) Also think for then I may use jacks321 instead of the humbolts secret line that I have been using .

Hopefully everything I have planned in my head works the way I want it to once I have everything I need to upgrade the tent . I am very excited to get this journey going with all of you again. Until then I will try to update everyone on what’s growing now . See and talk to you all again soon!

2 Likes

Update !!! My lights have already been shipped !!!

3 Likes