First indoor grow 2 strains

On a good note, these lady’s are looking GREAT!!! :grin:

7 Likes

They sure are are! @Oldtimer69 :grimacing::+1:t2:

1 Like

Looking awesome my brother :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Despite whatever ( light burn I think) is going on with the WW’s they are still looking good filling in nicely and still have good color. New QB arrived yesterday so well see how they react to new light. ( I abused one of the tops with my leg swapping out the lights :flushed:)

Ive been working On my ventilation because we’re in the teens this morning but still able to keep these 2 rooms in the 50/60’s could do better but that exhaust fan sucks it out.

These Zkitellz are filling In and the bud show is starting. I think I’ve slowed them down by deflation… I’m not going to do that as much on my autos. Just wanted to see how full I could get them compared to just letting them grow.

[20191219_070223|243x500]
(upload://9kgMSdfoIjL7ywqEOj8z2V6RIAN.jpeg)

1 Like

2 Likes

@newbienick, @KeystoneCops

Just had 5 Gorilla fem autos sprout and put them in the ground yesterday. 4 in 5gal pots and 1 in a solo cup. We’ll see if there’s a difference from the transplant. Seems to be a questionable topic. in a new room with plenty of space.

5 Likes

Day 33 in flower feeding around 1600 ppm and they’re looking great in color. Scared to feed anymore but they are sucking it up.

White Widows are looking good as well and loving The new space recovering well from Light burn and feeding around 1100 ppm.

Gorilla’s are all coming up nicely and liking the heat!

6 Likes

Boy if I have to remove all the growth under the canopy it’s going to take me a while :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lollipoped one yesterday… But hate to throw all the clones I could get away. I have 3 rooms going and I guess I could stick them in with seedlings for now. Those lights work for starting but I wouldn’t want to veg under them choices choices…

4 Likes

Your plants are looking great @Oldtimer69
2020 is gonna start out on a “high” for you lol

2 Likes

@Gremmall Thanks, Man I hope so! Hard to get anything good around here so I’m working on my own medicine!! Alot more work growing inside, hats off to all the great indoor guys, but what alot of fun!! Wish my state wasn’t so hard on cannabis use so its a little scary 15 grams here is a felony. :flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Its changing in our favor in this country but not nearly fast enough. I dont even know the laws in this state lol and 3 weeks ago I bought 2 ozs and drove it home over 60 miles. Usually I’m still over your limit with an oz. which is bullshit. I hope things change for us both in 2020 :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@Gremmall me to brother!! To compound mine even more no one but my wife knows here so I have to be VEWY VEWY CERFULL…my 3 teenage boys will figure me out quickly… Bahahahaha. That takes growing to a whole different level. The official pothead concealment kit is used daily… Visine, body spray,and gum…

3 Likes

Hunting for wabbits…

3 Likes

You know it… Lol

2 Likes

Should I defoliate or leave alone? I did one but have 3 more… Letting light in will help fill out correct?

@Gremmall @merlin44 @repins12 @Teacherttom1 @Cheeser @Southerngal @AAA

4 Likes

I would remove a bit of the inside foliage but would not get too carried away with it.

Looks great.

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Ok, I just wanted to make sure before I did… I can’t put it back afterwards… Lol

3 Likes

It took me four to five grows to get pruning and defoliation somewhat figured out. It is still a work in progress after eight grows but I do have a system and a plan now.

4 Likes

@merlin44 those leave all pointing up… Are they telling me anything? Maybe move light down, or they just enjoying the light… I’ve been scared to get it any closer because light burn happens fast… Already did that with my other room

3 Likes