First Harvest White Widow Complete

Here is the result of my first grow. 3 1/2 oz dried White Widow from two plants. Now curing.
I’m so happy!

Congratulations on your first harvest! Awesome!

Very nice :clap:t2: I can honestly say that mine has gotten better and better every month. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine :grin:

Woohoo!

On a side note, the plastic screw on lids for the Mason jars are not airtight, so not sure how well they’ll help with curing. I’ve used them, but I put a metal lid with a gasket inside the plastic lid, to make an airtight seal with the jar.

Good to know. Thanks for the advice. :sunglasses:

That’s what I have. Thanks for the heads up :+1:

Very nice congratulations :tada:

Congrats! Pretty buds. You can also put Saran Wrap over the jar before u screw the lid on.

That works, but you’ll have to keep an eye on the saran wrap, b/c after several unscrewings, little holes will form at the threads.

I wonder if you put a rubber band around the top of the jar, just a smidge above, and then screw on the top. :thinking:
I’m not home or I would experiment with it.

Maybe plastic wrap over the top of the jar lid?

I’m sorry I started this debate! Lol! I once tried using a white lid, and saran wrap, and tape, etc to try to make up for not having bands for my Mason jar (I had lids, but not bands). Then I just put a lid inside a lid. :grinning:. Now, I make sure I keep lids & bands.

Not even close to a debate. Just an exchange of ideas to solve a problem :wink:
Thanks for sharing your experience :+1:

These are all good ideas. I might also cut a coaster and use it in the lid. :sunglasses:

Without the people on this forum holding my hand I would never had such a great experience.

Ditto :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Congrats my friend! Now enjoy the fruits of your harvest!!!

Many Thanks