First H@RVEST EVER!

@Graysin @HippieRunner1 @ShockDog @VirginiaGrowBoy
First ever Harvest! Outdoor grow. What do you think? It was only planted in like a 15 gallon pot i believe. As strange as it might sound. I am almost sad to cut these down. Dont get me wrong i love the end result. But after finally growing my own cannabis after 28 years plus of smoking it. Has changed my life! It is so rewarding to see the fruits if your labor! And work with nature and whatever the lord or the universe provides! (Whatever you believe) My daughter and i have bonded so much over caring for these plants. I have started an indoor garden now and have a couple plants that are coming right along to fill the void of cutting these down! Thank you all for the comments,advice and help along this life changing journey! :call_me_hand:t4:

21 Likes

Nice haul, brother! Looks great!

3 Likes

Beautifully said! Congratulations on a great harvest and for the bonding with your daughter. That’s cool all around.

4 Likes

The plant looks great, the story of you and your daughter is even greater!

4 Likes

Definitely a bittersweet day when harvest time comes. It’s always so rewarding but doesn’t undo having to chop down something you spent 3-12 months caring for

7 Likes

I still have the same feelings at harvest time, cutting down my Beautiful plants, but once you taste those green Buds it’s worth the time and effort! Good Job on your first harvest

5 Likes

Your genuine response to this just made my day.

Congratulations on your inspiring journey and a job well done!

3 Likes

Congrats. It looks really nice

2 Likes

Good stuff! I can relate. Our legal grows have brought my son and I closer together and give us another hobby to enjoy together!

4 Likes

@BigCat420

Im on my 5th grow and it has been that way every time. I’m always excited to chop, until i have to do it. Think it’s because we give a lot of care, love, and effort to keep them as healthy and vigorous as we can so they produce the best medicine possible.

3 Likes

@503KING beautiful harvest my friend! Now that you have 1 under your belt your gonna have a new addiction! Lmao

Nice harvest! And congrats :clap: on your first grow. Its always nice to see the rewards for your efforts. Now… the work isnt over yet, try to get a 10 day dry just until the stems seem snappy but not too snappy. Then comes the jarring and curing phase. If you do it right your cannabis will retain all of its terpines and not smell or taste like hay.
I just took a few buds off one of my plants today, too much to harvest for one day so I spread it out.

I shoot some buds over the toilet for reference, its the American Standard :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: only a plumber would understand! That’s funny shat right there brother!

3 Likes

I knew someone would get it!

3 Likes

Ummmmmm…I’m a plumber (not kidding):rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

And thats an American Standard biffy! With slow close lid.

2 Likes

What a difference $34 makes :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was hoping thats not where you do a bud wash.

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: yeah uh… nope! But funny