First Grow Zkittlez Autoflower x A Pot for Pot

I’d just leave it the spacing of the leaves is actually pretty good and you’ll want as much photosynthesis to fuel bud growth

1 Like

You could just tuck some of the larger fan leaves instead of cutting them. Minimal stressors at this time.

Continued success.

1 Like

Day 50

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to update as frequent as before, but I have more progress pictures coming. We are kind of late in the flowering stage. Is it too late to start regulating temperatures for purple buds? These are my buds now.

They aren’t super big, but don’t want to continue changing the temperature if it’s too late in the process.

2 Likes

Day 60

Just a little resin on leaves :slight_smile:

Day 63

Day 64

3 Likes

Day 67

Day 74

The branch that broke off grew back and is flowering. It’s so tiny and cute.

Day 77

Day 81

Day 83

2 Likes

She smells wonderful. Its not too strong or overpowering, so I can easily hide her with incense or air freshener. Then again I may also be nose blind.

i’m a little concerned that I may have fungus gnats. I’ve been spraying the sides of my pot with OdoBan, which among other things can be used as a fungicide.

1 Like

Her smell has gotten stronger since my last post. I’m thinking about harvesting my plant in intervals, but I don’t know where I should start. She’s got some cloudy trichromes and clear ones now. The pictures are below, but they aren’t all that great. Also my bottom buds aren’t done yet. Should I just wait for them to mature instead? Will taking some of the top buds cause too much stress?

2 Likes

Day 96

2 Likes

Have you harvested your jack herer yet?

Nice plant, she’s getting there!

1 Like

Yup great amplifying effect and ended up with a bout 3.25 ounces from her

4 Likes