First grow zkittlez auto possible herm

Hello! This is my first grow. Shes on day 73 and im almost certain shes gone hermie. Can anyone help me identify?

2 Likes

Yes. You have a problem. But can’t tell for sure if it a male or a hermie. Either way… It’s a problem.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

I see boy parts. A hermie or a straight up male.

What are you using for nutrients? The plant is in the early stages of an iron deficiency.

1 Like

I just started giving her jacks321. Its in pot for pot so i wasnt going to give her anything but i noticed she was starting to talk to me. Seeds are from ilgm so i was not expecting this.

ILGM has a good reputation for replacing seeds that are a problem.

4 Likes

U have a herm pull the sac off is all u can do to prevent pollination. @Chelley. Ive done this a few times but gotta stay on top of it. It may be a tosser srry. We live to learn. Zkittlez ilgm is very phinicky grown it four times heavy feeder also.

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:
Sorry this happened. Darn boys…

1 Like

Looks to me to be a straight up male plant.
It can happen on rare occasion.
Pollen can travel miles and blow in on even the most isolated breeders site.
Send the seed shop a message and let them know what happened.
Use your order confirmation email you got when you ordered the seeds and reply to that.
Or you can message through the contact page. Give them time to answer. They are not in the states.
Here is the contact page. You can attach a picture too.
https://ilgm.com/contact

2 Likes

For me it looks to be a straight up dude. I couldn’t see anything else that contradicts my statement.

Sorry…::pensive::pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

Agreed, that is straight up male plant.

1 Like

Thanks everybody! I appreciate all the input. My heart is broken and I haved reached out to ilgm for help with this.

2 Likes

Absolutely agreed,str8 up male parts.

1 Like

@Chelley sad day! Don’t give up, just drop some more seeds and get right back at it!!

2 Likes

sorry to hear this, if you have reached out to ilgm you’ll def get taken care of

2 Likes