First grow: z skittlez autos in a 4x4

1 hlg 65 v2 4000k and an hlg 135 v2 rspec.

1 Like

I’m worrying about my zkittlez a little. She looks okay but keeps drooping and her soil is wet. But it seems like it’s an under water situation. I think she just needs a little more nutes to be honest. Lol. Shes young and hungry. Giving her. Utes next watering. My big ak looks nute burnt a little too so I’m using ph water right now. Same as my other big ak. Shes really burning on some leaves. But I’m gonna run some sledgehammer through her next watering plus it’s only been regular ph water last 2 or 3 times. So she’ll be okay and back to normal in no time.

2 Likes

My zkittles top was constantly saggy up until like 2 days ago I think the growth spurts tire them out a lot (its also why I think you get a lot of leaf problems like the rusty spots on a couple since their immune system is a little shocked)

1 Like

Maybe. Shes gonna be getting nutes in a day or 2. We’ll see what that does for her. Lol.

2 Likes

Got something new today.

1 Like

It is Insane I got a killer deal on it I paid $140 for it. Brand new

I just wanted you to know I wasn’t trying to be a show off I work very hard to try to get the stuff that I got is hard with no money coming in I have to have my medication and this is the only medication that works. I’m a real good guy I don’t like talking trash to people I try to encourage others I just want to say one of I’m a real good guy I don’t like talking trash to people I try to encourage others I just want to say one love

A bit of an update:

3 Likes

Looking good mate looks like everyone is gonna harvest at the same time you lucky dog

1 Like

Possibly but mine will be ready at different times it seems. The oldest (by 12 hrs) is actually the shortest, the next oldest is the second smallest and so on til the 4th, and the 2 that sprouted 2 weeks later are pretty far behind but all and all i will be happy with what i get cause they are getting frosty and smelling delicious already

1 Like

Look good to me. I don’t see anything but kind ness. Lol

1 Like

The light is a good power pack.

How are they looking today?

1 Like

Shagg is still on suspension for 12 more days sadly

What happened

Something about name calling

I like Shaggy.

So he had to go to the principals office

Yea he’s a great guy he’ll be back soon enough probably with a million pics of his girls

1 Like

What did he call someone a Bud head.