First grow WWAF

This is white widow autoflower from ILGM. It’s my first time to grow. I want to harvest when the trichomes are milky and some are beginning to turn amber.

I need seasoned growers to tell me if I’m there or not.
Pictures attached…

Indoor tent grow
Soil
Ac infinity 450watts

4 Likes

Plants are looking good from the pics you still have a lot of white hairs still have a good few weeks left

8 Likes

Concur. Start looking at the trichomes when all of the white pistils have browned. Once that happens you still have a week or 2 to wait before you’ll have some amber present. My last plant took an additional 3 weeks to see amber after the pistils have receded.

7 Likes

Alot of great info and people, questions are always helped with, U would have said the same as the other replys, patients is the hardest part.

2 Likes

I use this helps see the trics better also.

4 Likes

Nice! I will get that~looks very useful

4 Likes

I think i might get one of those. They look very useful

I thought those would be way more expensive. May have to get one soon. I got a $6.99 jeweler’s loupe that gets the job done. Just can’t share any trich pics.

1 Like

Have you tried putting your camera up to it and taking some pictures. That’s why I did it with mine let me see if I can find some pictures

1 Like

2 Likes

I have tried my phone camera before but didnt like results, so I had seen someone mentioning this type found one it was okay this one i feel works better and less to mess with. My hands aren’t steady so this helps me get a better idea on my time frame.

1 Like

So the scope arrived today. Just took these pics…
I’m SO unsteady!! These are the best I could get:/

1 Like

Well its a start the last one was getting closer, I usually try and get under the sugar leaves press it against the bud, I either set phone down or I also have a stand when I’m doing photo centerfolds for BOM.

These are from a YUZU AF, sprouted 9-11 47 days old. I press it against the bud then adjust mag not hairs. This is from the local dispensary same as plant :potted_plant: YUZU.

1 Like