First Grow WW Photo & JH Auto... wish me LUCK!

Thank you!

1 Like

Very nice brother!! Keep on keepin on!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Looks sweet :yum: covered in hedgehogs :partying_face::hedgehog:

2 Likes

Hey All,

I have a few questions regarding my Jack Herer Auto from ILGM.

These girls are all 8 weeks old. ILGM says these should take 10-14 weeks.

The plant on the left has always grown faster, and seems almost 2 weeks ahead. So here are my questions:

When should I start flushing?

Can I dry and grow the other two plants in the same tent?

Why are there brown spots on about 20% of the the leaves? It’s only on the plant on the left.

Any estimate with yield on these three plants? Dry weight?

Thanks guys! Always appreciate the help!

Now the pics:

You can start your flush when you think you are 10-14 days away from harvest. Based on your pictures, I’d say harvest is more like 4-5 weeks out.

2 Likes

Right on. I thought 10 weeks was too early. They probably need a full 14 weeks. Thanks for the response!

1 Like

Reguarding the leaves. If your ph is good. I would up cal mag. Or give cal mag if you arent

1 Like

Giving them half dose. Ill up it to full dose. Thank you!

1 Like

Good morning all,

Question about my white widow photos. Do these look like week 4 of flower or week 2 of flower? Tmm will be 30 days since flip.

Basically how long does pre-flower last? For estimated harvest date, should I count 8 weeks of flower, plus 2 weeks of pre-flower?

If I had to guess, it looks like I’m in week 4 of regular flower, but then again, I can’t imagine these girls being done in 4 weeks.

Thoughts?

Thanks guys!!

They look beautiful :heart_eyes: but no where near ready. The pistils (hairs) will darken up then you’ll want to start looking at the trichomes. There’s some videos running around but I can’t remember who was posting them :thinking: I have these they show what you are looking for when looking at the trichomes

1 Like

Thank you! I am pretty excited, and I think I can already tell why the call them white widows man. They are sticky, and starting to smell really really good.

Rock, on. I use the first picture a lot, and i am checking the trichomes on my Jack Herer Autos already. They are looking very good.

If you had to guess when do you think harvest date is? Just so I can plan, you know?

THanks!

Looking good in there Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks boss!

1 Like

This one is much closer just a complete guess because buds will ripen at different pace with many things that can influence it lights environment etc anyway I’d say 3-6 week and leaning towards 4 weeks the other one is probably closer to 6 weeks

1 Like

I just cut these yesterday it’s two plants top 2 bottom 2 … see no white hairs… your white widow might have a few white hairs when it’s ready sativas can be stubborn and harder to tell when ripe

1 Like

WOW! Thats some green sticky right there :slight_smile: Impressive.

Thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind. I am thinking about 30%amber/70% cloudy, so I def have some time it sounds.

Yeah I chop at different times if it’s a indica I chop at the first sight of ambers sativa ill let em go for a long time like I said up there they can keep making more n more pistils and some the trichomes will never go amber haze strains seems like the worst I’ve flowered some for 18 19 weeks and outside till Dec

1 Like

Outta :heart:, but looking good man. And to keep things simple i just count days from flip. The breeders suggested flower times are listed in perfect growing conditions

1 Like

Oh one more thing make sure when looking at trichomes you want to go by bud and not leaves leaves are liars nah really leaves will amber long before the buds

1 Like