First Grow WW Photo & JH Auto... wish me LUCK!

Thank you! Its been smooth sailing so far, and I hope it remains that way. I am going to chop those large fan leaves off, and start introducing a trellis net soon as well.

I agree, lets see what these gals look like Friday, and make a game time decision. I gave them 1/2 nutes yesterday, and the plants seem to be liking it.

Thanks for the help brother, and happy 420!!

1 Like

Your welcome and happy 420 brother!!

1 Like

Ok I did it, and man it hurt. But so many more bud sites are exposed!!

2 Likes

Haha, they will love you in the end!! And by Friday, you wont even notice you removed them

1 Like

Happy Friday!

The white widow photos are 5 weeks old today. 2 weeks of seedling, 3 weeks of veg.

So, do you think these are ready for flower? Should today be the first day of only 12 hours of light? I’m at like 48% floor space. General law is 50% right? Maybe I try one more week?

Also, only two plants are showing pistols. Pre-flowers? I am concerned I may have two male plants. If that’s the case, I really want to veg these plants longer.

Thoughts?

Thank you as always!!!

2 Likes

If your not in a hurry and it looks like you have plenty of height. Id go 1 more week

1 Like

I agree. Ive got 3 SF1000s so about 300W of mid grade light. But I think they will do just fine :slight_smile:

Lets go one more week, that way I can stay in the Fox Farm Trio Schedule!

Thanks brother!

1 Like

Herm?

These are the JH Autos.

3 Likes

Hmmm, looks suspicious ill agree. Let me tag a couple of our gromies. @low @OGIncognito @MeEasy @Newt @SilvaBack203 @HappyHydroGrower

2 Likes

I need closer pic but it looks like male parts. On occasion females can look this way. I need an up close and personal shot of the anatomy. There are details that will be helpful.

3 Likes

OOL :+1:t2:
A male plant will usually grow long and lanky looking. I believe the best or first place to show will be near the top of the main cola.
I agree some closer shots. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards boy balls because they look to have little stems and calyx won’t be on a stem, but I’d give it a day or two to be 100%. Just because I haven’t seen calyx on a stem doesn’t mean it could never happen :wink: :sweat_smile: thanks for the tag @CooterJuice

2 Likes

So the plant in question is the bottom left plant, all other plants are looking great and flowering pretty well. See last pic.

Here are some closer pics guys. Thanks for the help!!

Uploading: 9B07939D-5416-45DC-A75A-D407C7A01A87.jpeg…
Uploading: FAE0E98F-BBA5-49D3-898E-25DDF47DAF93.jpeg…
Uploading: 34DABE1F-76A1-46BC-A52B-B54F1E46F848.jpeg…
Processing: BF126CE1-1D25-4E00-B38C-DA5098C8DD6D.jpeg…
Uploading: E92AAD06-A0FC-4CF9-A1CD-A105927AF69F.jpeg…

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

That last picture says a lot. I see there’s more than one on the left side and I can definitely tell they’re on stems. I’m now 99.9% sure it’s male or hermaphrodite, I’m sure those are boy parts

2 Likes

Thanks for the response! It makes sense. This plant actually had a difficult life growing up. It’s baby root started growing in a very weird direction, so I had to dig it out, and re-plant. I’m shocked it’s actually stayed alive, but it went thru so much stress, it has no idea what sex it is now :frowning:

Oh well. As you can see, I am tight on space, so it works out!

2 Likes