First Grow WW Photo & JH Auto... wish me LUCK!

Thanks boss! Ill admit, I was pretty nervous to do this, but it went pretty smoothly.

How soon would I notice any transplant shock, if any?

Hey All,

Quick question. How soon can I top my plant after transplant? I’m on day two since transfer, and I see absolutely no transfer shock:)

Also, if I wanted to top twice, how late in the veg stage could I do that? Two weeks before changing the schedule to 12/12? Or is that too soon, and not enough recovery before flower?

Thanks guys!

Here are the White Widows. No topping for the JH Autos:

Hey Guys! Need some help please. How do these WW photos look? Stems and leaves are droopy.

I transplanted them in 5g happy frog with perlite on 04/05. That was my last watering. Are these gals thirsty? Hungry?

The root ball is 50/50 HF/OF so I think there should be enough nutes. They are only 3.5 weeks old.

I plan of giving them nutes in another week, but now I’m not sure since they are in 100% HF now. Maybe they need nutes and water now.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Tops of pots look dry. But do they feel heavy? Light?

1 Like

It does feel pretty light. Maybe a little bit left on the last bottom inch.

Should I water tonight, or wait till the morning, when watering is preferred?

1 Like

If pots are light they need water. Water entite pot til a tiny bit of runoff so you know there is no dry spots in soil. Water slowly

1 Like

Update:

WW photos are 1 month old today since above soil. Only given them PH water. Starting the 3rd week of vegetation. Only did a topping. No other training. Any recommendations? I am thinking of vegging them for the rest of April, and then flip in may 1st. Thoughts?

JH Autos are a few days behind, but looking decent. No topping, but did introduce some LST. Am I fucking doing this right lol? I have no idea guys, and I am very scared of snapping the main stalk.

Also, are these pistols? And does this confirm these are female? All the JH autos are showing these pistols.

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Looking good man!!

1 Like

Thank you! Question. How long would you veg these WW Photos for based on their current size?

1 Like

I would go another week, maybe 2. All depends on rate of growth. Always plan for them to double in size

1 Like

I was thinking the same. It’s going to be cramped in this 2x4, but with good lollipopping, It’ll help the airflow.

This is what I hope it looks like.

Not my photo:

1 Like

For sure man. Thats a good goal

1 Like

Thanks teacher!

1 Like

Uh oh! Are these pollen sacs starting to develop? What are these?!

1 Like

Those are just bracts. Heres probably the best pic to help ya understand. Male or female parts will devolp around the bract

1 Like

Hey teach!

You think these gals are ready for flower this Friday? Or should I wait till next Friday?

Also, can I chop these large top fan leafs off? They are covering some bud sites, but they are so happy. Loving their life lol.

Thoughts?

1 Like

They are looking good!! I would remove those larger fan leaves yes. And personally i would give them a few more days. Lets see what they look like this Friday or Saturday

1 Like

I would clean up the bottom a bit to now. Get rid of anything small and lower fan leaves.

1 Like