First grow: WW Auto Flower

Thank you so much! I appreciate all the advice given here on this site! From lighting to growing to curing! I have been educated well from this site! My future grows will be a much better product!

3 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Nice pictures!

3 Likes

Thanks ilgm Gold Leaf

3 Likes

Thanks now the Fun’s over an the work begins.

3 Likes

Can you give me the nutes you use for buds i have been weary of feeding due to all ive read about over feeding autos living soil and dirt tea

@Powderburn1 I use Dyna-gro very easy to use you have a veg nute an one for bloom.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Just ordered

1 Like

@Powderburn1 Finished 3 plants about a month ago.
lGM gold leaf
Dyna-gro nutes

1 Like

Thats what i need in my world thank you will keep you posted and truly appreciate the knowledge

![20221102_195037786|281x500]
(upload://mdP10vOROZ6cJap1UcQXoePTWMR.jpeg)
Close? Have new babies to replace after regroup on rm

1 Like

Looking good my friend , I don’t see any Amber crystals. I would give the plant a little more time.
Keep us posted. :v::+1:

1 Like

My nutes are tracked for tomorrow

They are in dark for harvest turned purple.
Have got the nutes you suggested hows about your light set up im switching to led from mh and hps

1 Like

Also have 5 autos started in soil ilgm

I have two HLG 260 v2 rspec XL in a 4x4 space, like the Flexibility of having two lights Instead of one big light. You won’t go wrong spending your money on HLG lights. Thanks for the tag
@Powderburn1 :v::+1:

1 Like

Proofs in the pudding ill have to hustle a bit but that is going to be the order next was up in the air about 1 light or 2 abd vrand thank you

1 Like

What size grow space are you working with ? HLG had some discount codes . They also offer refurbished lights for less money. If you’re not in a big hurry holidays usually have good sales.
Good luck :v:

1 Like

Not in great big hurry about a 3x6

1 Like