First grow: WW Auto Flower

I’m only familiar with a couple of those products, but looks like you have it covered. Congrats

1 Like

Thanks! I am watching videos and reading loads here…the videos have week by week videos, they make their own setups but at $$$$$, thousands of bucks for complete. So I went to Amazon and inputted the items and built this setup for under $1,000. The light conversation was the best of what I’ve read thus far! :wink: My husband was happy to help pay for it, saying that I was paying that for 2 medical buys…so he figures this will be much cheaper than paying others… @dbrn32 @Jbum @kellydans

1 Like

In a lot of cases you can replace cost of your equipment within first harvest.

1 Like

In three or four months from now when you’re sitting there looking at them nice big dense buds you’ll forget all about the money you spent.

1 Like

Lol you’re right about that. :rofl:

Today I have three that popped out of dirt! 1 White Widow AUTO-FEM, (planted 5/18), 2 Bianca FEM (planted 5/30), I’ve planted 1 more seed AK 47 XTRM AUTO-FEM, (planted 6/4), should pop in four days.

This will give me four plants total. In my 3’ x 3’ grow tent.
Two AUTO-FEMs, and two FEM.

The rest of my new tent setup will be here in the next two weeks.

1 Like

White Widow Auto-Fem
Flowering time indoors 8 to 9 weeks
Grow difficulty Easy/Moderate

Bianca Fem
Flowering time indoors 6 to 8 weeks
Grow difficulty Easy

AK 47 XTRM Auto-Fem
Flowering time indoors 7 to 8 weeks
Grow difficulty Easy

1 Like

My next grow will be with the WWA. Good luck gonna set to watch!

1 Like

I’ll be posting next pictures 6/14.

I’m now learning about my ph water. Found that I was doing wrong as in getting the right ph balance intake and run off. My water here from faucet is almost 9.00, had to add ph down by the tune of 9 droppers…so they should be going good next photo I post.

After I get all the improvements setup they ought to be Flowering. Next grow will be better from the start. I also found that I cut 2 days by planting right into grow dirt! Surprise me…

Still trying to get grow tent environment stable. Running both lights on vegetation mode. Bowl of water to get humidity stabilized. :blush:

I want to do northern light my next, but got to use these 10 seeds up first lol. I need around 12 ounces for a years medical medicine…

I used a little diffuser the wife had. I just put straight water in it and it really helped raise my humidity in the tent.

2 Likes

I’ve got my humidifier coming lol some time within next week. Ordering today…

1 Like

Running lights 18/6.

1:30 p.m - 7:30 a.m. On

7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Off

Ok guys here’s my completed updated setup! @dbrn32 @Jbum @kellydans

If something is not right please feel free to share! I’m so ready for my plants…lol ( it felt like Xmas here today)

2 Likes

Great job! Looks like your ready! You do have PH/TDS meters correct? Sorry if I’ve missed that

2 Likes

Looks good to me

1 Like

Yes, also should know, I’m growing in Sohum living soil. I did buy more dirt and chemicals for next grow. I went with Foxfarm, Ocean Forest soil and their Grow Big, Big Bloom, Buds And Blooms 2 - 8 - 4. I also have both those meters, the Ph and the TDS & EC (hold). I have a gallon of distilled water for calibration. Whoa that’s a mouth full! Giggles

1 Like

Also, I watered plants last night. Smiles should be set for next three days!

Looks like a very nice setup to me. Adjust your variable speed on your fan so you have a negative pressure inside tent in other words you want tent walls sucked in. That way you will control all odor will be going through carbon filter .Have fun with your grow.

2 Likes

Thank you! Will do with exhaust fan!

2 Likes