First grow: WW Auto Flower

~ My grow setup ~

Equipment:

2 x Phlizon Newest 600W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Monitor,with Adjustable Rope,Full Spectrum Double Switch Plant Light for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower- 600W(10W LEDs 60Pcs)

1 x VIVOSUN 2-in-1 36”x24”x53” Mylar Reflective Grow Tent for Indoor Hydroponic Growing System

2 x Comfort Zone CZ6C 6-Inch 2-Speed Clip-On Fan (White, 2 Fans)

VIVOSUN 19-bulb High Intensity LED Green Light Grow Room Headlight

Vandora Digital PH Meter, PH Meter 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water PH Tester Design with ATC

Atlas Scientific pH Up and Down 1L (32oz)

Fiskars 1.5 L Plastic Watering Can Small Lightweight Cute Indoor Outdoor Garden Long Spout (Navy Blue)

Soft 'N Style Fine Mist Spray Bottle, 8 oz

Ogrmar 5PCS 3 Gallon Durable Nursery Pot/Garden Planter Pots/Nursery Plant Container with 5PCS Pallet (3 Gallon)

DSTELIN Binder Clips Paper Clamps Assorted Sizes 100 Count (Black), X Large, Large, Medium, Small, X Small and Micro, 6 Sizes in One Pack | Meet Your Different Using Needs

VIVOSUN 164 Feet Twist Tie Roll Spool Dispenser w/Cutter Secure Garden Plant Multi-Function Cable Snack Tie

VIVOSUN 6.5" Gardening Hand Pruner Pruning Shear with Straight Stainless Steel Blades Orange

SOHUM Premium Potting Mix, Organic All-in-one Fertilizer, Soil Conditioner with Worm Castings. High Times Award Winner. For the Entire Life Cycle of the Plant from Planting to Harvest. Just Add Water!

Seeds

WHITE WIDOW AUTO-FEM

Seeds per pack 5

AK 47 XTRM ® AUTO-FEM

Seeds per pack 5

BIANCA FEMINIZED

Seeds per pack 5

~ Growing~

Planted White Widow seed on May 18th, in 3 gallon Nursery Pot.

Lighting: 1 light 18/6 veg setting on light, humidity @ 60 to 70, temperature @ 77/68.

Had sprout in four days on May 22.

Sprayed with spray bottle, kept soil moist until today May 30th, I watered it with 250 ml of tent warmed chemical reduction (let water set 24 hrs open lid).

Ph 6.5.

Changed this to 2 lights 20/4 on May 30th. Increased temperature with second light 77 to 80, dropped humidity to 50 to 60.

12 days May 30th,this is what it looks like:

I had plant elevated to close to light, I dropped planter back to floor on May 30th. That’s why the two white spots on two leaves I believe. Clipped the first two water leaves on May 30th also, hopefully to get more growth and water to the other leaves.

This is my setup inside grow tent.

I found earlier pics taken May 28th 10 days after planting seeds

3 Likes

I think they look very nice when root system gets more develop the foliage will take off. Good luck

Looks great, good luck with these little ladies!

You already have them running in tent, so I would say run a grow or two and see how your results are. You may be perfectly content with how the lights you have grow. Or not, but a lot can change over the course of a couple grows. You may end up wanting to go to larger space, there will be new lights out, or you may decide that growing isn’t for you. So give it a whirl and see where you end up.

4 Likes

At this time I’ve dropped the humidity to 55%, heat down to 75 - 79 degrees. I’ve lowered the one light to 18 inches over planter, and shut off the other light.

I’m having to leave my door to grow tent a quarter unzipped to achieve this…I’m having to adjust this from time to time. As the temps move up or down and whether it’s raining or not outside.

There’s no room to put humidifier in tent, nor to place a exhaust fan. I do have one I bought but nowhere to exhaust to. If smell gets bad I can close door to room and use exhaust fan on ceiling…

I checked planter, cup, watering tomorrow. 1 gallon to 3 gallon planter over time draining run off as I go. And just moisten the cup with seed of Bianca. I did place plastic baggie over Bianca cup. I did put water germ Bianca in paper towel inside baggie, in dark closet. I’ll check the paper towel Bianca seed also for root.

I’ll have three plants inside my grow tent. WW auto fem 8-9 weeks; Bianca fem non auto 6-8 weeks.

Didn’t give plant food. Watered 1 gallon to 3 gallon planter.
humidity to 55% , heat down to 75 - 79 degrees

Checked in on other two seeds.
One is water to paper towel to dirt germination.
The other is straight to dirt.
Both into solo cups first, then into 4 inched pots.
Then into final planters of 3 gallon.

Well I did it now lol
Ordered VIVOSUN 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 3’x3’

Also bought:

VIVOSUN 2 Pack Elastic Trellis Netting for Grow Tents of Any Dimensions 4’x4’ 4’x2’ 5’x5’ 3x3’. For second tent.

Next on list is this light:

King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg and Flower(Dual-chip 10w LEDs)

Going to use first setup for seedlings then second setup for veg to harvest.

This way I can have a rolling grow.

@dbrn32 Do you think this will work out? I just don’t think the first setup will be tall enough. Between lighting and the plants as they grow…

1 Like

Sounds good. You have an exhaust setup right?

Yes I have this:

IOBIONICS Grow Tent Complete Ventilation Kit: 4in Infinity Speed ECM Fan, 4in RC48 Activated Carbon Filter, Digital Timer Hygrometer, Heavy Duty Rope Ratchet, 4in Aluminum Flex Duct, 4in Duct Clamps

I’ve had this just never hooked it up bc of the shortness of first tent. Now that I ordered the taller one I can use it…

1 Like

Thank you have my fingers crossed

1 Like

Seems like a nice setup

1 Like

Thank you! So I did learn something and applied it right? My hubby is surprised that I’m going a tad bigger but understands…4 seedlings, 4 veg, 4 blooming to harvest. My 12 legal to grow here in Michigan giggles…

3 Likes

@dbrn32

Improved grow tent setup

VIVOSUN 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 3’x3’

VIVOSUN 6 Inch Clip on Oscillating Fan Fit for 0.59 to 1 Inch Grow Tent Pole with 2-Speed Control x 2

VIVOSUN Air Filtration Kit: 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller, 4’’ Carbon Filter and 8 Feet of Ducting Combo (exhaust)

IOBIONICS Grow Tent Complete Ventilation Kit: 4in Infinity Speed ECM Fan, 4in RC48 Activated Carbon Filter, Digital Timer Hygrometer, Heavy Duty Rope Ratchet, 4in Aluminum Flex Duct, 4in Duct Clamps (intake)

King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg and Flower(Dual-chip 10w LEDs)

TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier, 4L Ultrasonic Humidifiers for Large Bedroom Home Baby, Quiet Operation, LED Display with Humidistat, Waterless Auto Shut-off (1.06 Gallon, US 110V)

VIVOSUN 7 Day Programmable Digital Timer Switch with 2 Outlets - Accurate & Stable, UL Listed 1-Pack

VIVOSUN 2 Pack Elastic Trellis Netting for Grow Tents of Any Dimensions 4’x4’ 4’x2’ 5’x5’ 3x3’

AMMEX - GPNB44100-BX - Nitrile - GlovePlus - Disposable, Powder Free, Industrial, 5 mil, Medium, Black (Box of 100)

Fox Farm Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom (Pack of 3 - 1 Gallon Bottles) + Twin Canaries Chart & Pipette

VIVOSUN pH & TDS Meter Combo, 0.05ph High Accuracy Pen Type pH Meter & +/- 2% Readout Accuracy 3-in-1 TDS EC Temperature Meter

VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles

Gro Pro NX Level Pot Elevator - 13" x 4

Idyllize 5 Pieces of 16 inch Clear Plastic Heavy Duty Plant Saucer Drip Trays for pots (16’')

FoxFarm FX14053 Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil, 12 Quart x 3

Is this much better? I can still use the smaller grow setup for seeds, clones, in case plants are sick, etc…

Adding this too

Inkbird Temperature & Humidity Controller ITC-608T Pre-wired AC Dual Stage Outlet Thermostat Humidistat with 12 Period Time Stage 120V 15A 1800W Cooling/Heating and Humidifier/Dehumidifier

1 Like

I run these and love em! Very convenient just wish the sensor wires was a few feet longer. May extend mine lol.

Looks like a nice set up! And GO BLUE!!

1 Like

I got the tent today! Setup! Using old lights til my new one comes with the better fans and such.

Hang the first exhaust fan.

Loads of room so far lol @Jbum @dbrn32

2 Likes

I went with a bigger tent than I needed and man am I glad I did. I’m a fat kid first and foremost so I need room to move lol. Plus setting things up is much easier.

1 Like

Looks good you’re Off to the Races. You can tie wrap a Square two by two To the round post much easier to clip on fans square surface. Good luck

1 Like

I’m short not heavy but not skinny lol love the room though gives me a chance to step inside…loving it

1 Like

Thank you! I’m learning and trying to apply it…:upside_down_face:

1 Like