First grow with two bag seeds

1 Like

ok so I need an intake for fresh co2 but my basement is really dry so I was reading that i’ll have to water more often. I don’t think the spraying is enough. I’m still working on fixing my pH water issue.

1 Like

You can certainly recycle the air if you need to o do in winter
You definitely want to bring in some fresh air if you doing that to
I would try to bring it in from outdoors if possible that would be best
You need to get a ph meter ifvyou don’t have on a cheap 20$ digital type will work fine
@trojan ph is the cause of so my issues with new growers so it to your benifit also get a tds Meter

2 Likes

what about a home made humidifier?

What is your humidity? 50-60 is ok depending on what stage you’re in?

2 weeks. I think since my humidity was so low the water was drying up in the soil too quickly for spraying. I am also in the process of getting my water pH right.

You can also disconnect the carbon filter for now to save on its life spam. You wont need it until your plants get stinky just before flower.

1 Like

ph meter will be here tomorrow. New pics are up, Let me know what you think. I have a few issues, not sure if they’re a big deal or not. @bob31

Other than the pH issue they look ok. @trojan did u get pH up and down and some calibration fluid?

got a digital tester you just stick in the water. Do I need more than that?

You need something like this

ph up & Down

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-GH1514-Control-Kit/dp/B000BNKWZY/ref=sr_1_2?tag=greenrel-20

7.0 calibration fluid

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D0CKYK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=greenrel-20

You can get the pH up and down at a pet store (same stuff they use for aquariums)

You need pH up and down so you can adjust the pH of your water.

Always check the pH after adding nutrients. If you aren’t to that stage then just pH water right before using after it has been sitting out and open for 24 hours minimum unless you are on a water system that doesn’t treat the water.

Not sure if the pet store would have the calibration fluid, but you need something to check your pH meter against or you won’t know if it is accurate.
These are just examples.@trojan

1 Like

if I use filtered water and get the pH to around 6.5 are there nutrients you recommend? @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Rugar89

@trojan if you have $$ there are some options. If you are on a budget the big 3 from GH will work fine

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017H73708/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_22?tag=greenrel-20

Also depends on what part of the world you live in?

1 Like

I’m with bob on that
There’s a lot of options as far as nutes go @trojan
You’ll need to find the ines that work best for you
Happy be been using the ff line my self but will be trying new stuff soon
Glad you got a ph meter
Pics look ok see a little discoloring on edges
@bob31 if you around can we post the deficiencies chart on his thread that would be super cool if you hahaha I stink :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If you haven’t feed them yet they may just be hungry
Looking at the size of them

ok thank you. Another thing, how much water should I be watering each plant? I think ive been watering a little paranoid because everyone says don’t over water. if I use RO water then I should def be using nutes right?

With ro water your basically stripping all trace minerals out of the water and making it nuteural
So yes you will need to add nutes
Did the round leaves fall off yet? @trojan

not yet but probably soon? is that a milestone of sorts?