First grow with real genetics

I’m trying to figure out what it’s called to see how fast i can get one. I’m not trying to ride a bike that’s all busted up looking to ROT.

1 Like

When I broke mine I believe I had to get a whole light assembly. If I recall correctly it was fairly cheap.

1 Like

@Breezy i think I don’t have my boxes of parts anymore. I must have sold them with all of my old ironhead parts… oops!!! Didn’t ever mean to sell my newer parts.

1 Like

I can’t find one online nor car I find the parts breakdown for that light and it’s starting to eat at me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

All good my friend. Already got it taken care of at central texas harley. they charged me 90 bucks.

Never mind spoke to soon. Now they’re telling me i have to replace the entire license plate kit smh and they can’t get the part in time for the rally. I’m so pissed at these lying shits

Son of a gun. That really sucks!!! I started mine up and went for a ride today. Only to get my inspection done but I have not ran it in over 9 months and was surprised that it fired up so easily. They tried to fail my inspection because my bars are too tall. The guy said he could not pass me because of it and I laughed and said something along the lines of this is Texas not those northern states and I pulled them back a little. The guy then passed me and made a comment about this not being my first time. I told him that it is my first time being hassled in this state. Long story short I got my inspection.

1 Like

There has to be a way to to rig this light to get me through the weekend.

1 Like

Send me some pictures and I will try to help you find a way @Breezy

1 Like

3 girls have been cut washed and are hanging out to dry. 2 more still kicking along in flower…….

1 Like

Part # 73279-10 is what they’re trying to say i need to fully replace. if you go up a few post there is a picture of the damage

1 Like

Possibly some jb weld would hold for a while

1 Like

@Breezy the damn tax office won’t issue me a tag!!! They say my insurance isn’t correct…… grrrr

Sorry to hear that. I have tags just a broken blinker/taillight haha. I’m probably going to gorilla tape this bitch up and just wait for the new parts to arrive. was thinking about trying to buy a cheap set of lights like 20 bucks just for the hardware to see if i can just add a new threaded stud. IMO that’s all it needs

@Breezy i see a commonality

Damn that’s horrible news

It’s all good…… ready to roll

1 Like

The gang has arrived bikes are all repaired and ready for abuse……

1 Like

Lucky :four_leaf_clover:!!! I’m jealous

I’m not going to get to go today. let me know what kind of vendors they got out there. I’m looking for a set of new rear lights.

1 Like