First grow with real genetics

Why the pit stop at 16-8? You can just cut to 1212 when your ready.

1 Like

I’m not quite ready to flip yet but I’m very impatient lol. So I turned up the lights 100% and raised them up for veg height at 100%. And I thought maybe transitioning instead of flipping might do something different. I’m not really sure other than I’m bored. I’m working on some ak47 clones at the moment.

1 Like

Haha, I get that. I always have visions of huge plants then I get bored, drop more seeds, and end up needing the veg space so girl gets flowered at…less than huge.

1 Like

I asked for a 2 room 4x6 for that exact reason and my loving wife got me a one room 4x8 and she got mad when I told here that I now have another 4x4 place to fill with lights…

2 Likes

7 ak47 clones are loaded up and ready. I think I’m gonna trim leaves down a little. Not exactly sure why though.

1 Like

Found a place in my lab that was big enough to house my light. We will see what happens. Should they be in the dark or in the light and if light should it be 24 hours or 18-6??

So my ladybugs will be here later today and hopefully that will curb my spider mites. I have currently ran supply power to the room and am working on wiring up the last 2/3’s of the room.

Today is going to be a good day!!!

1 Like

So I flipped to 12/12 yesterday and my clones are starting to root I have 3 of 7 showing. Does anybody have any suggestions for successful transplanting into soil?

The girls in the tent are doing well however one stretched significantly and since I am currently using my only trellis in my other tent I’m not sure how to knock her down to keep her out of the lights.

Sorry I don’t have any pictures of the clones but here are the girls.

Super crop her.

1 Like

@Breezy can I still super crop being that I’m starting the 2nd week of flower tomorrow?

Definitely not an expert, but if that was my
only option over getting light burn i would risk it. these plants are super resilient. I also don’t wanna be responsible if it doesn’t work out though lol. wait for an expert

1 Like

I took your advice and did a deep google dive and as usual you can find support for both sides. I deducted that most people said absolutely not after the 2nd week of flower so with them finishing up the first week of flower tonight I thought what the heck I still have 4 other really healthy girls so

Only one way to find out @Breezy lets see what happens…

4 Likes

You certainly can! You can supercrop them later in flower as well. Harder they get the more likely they are to break. Even that is really no problem though. I broke like 6 branches on my current gsc x jh test plant. No honey no support. Just left em dangling. They all healed up on their own.

I’ve also had to supercrop one I care about twice since flowering to keep her where I need her so she didn’t outgrow the other plants. I was gentle and didn’t break anything on her lol.

3 Likes

So 2 days after doing the super cropp on the one girl and I would say it was a success as I was watering this evening and I noticed that the tip is beginning to turn back up to the light :grin::grin::grin:

@Breezy thank you for the tip… it worked like a charm!!!

3 Likes

Looking fire my guy! Happy I was able to help.

1 Like

If you ever travel south let me know @Breezy

These girls are almost as tall as my girls that are finishing up.

I believe that I have 10 to 15 ladybugs inside the tent just as a precautionary measure for spider mites.

I have over 1400 ladybugs in the other tent and I will say that I have seen my population of spider mites actually decrease as each day passes.

I spent my day working on building my outdoor garden and planting a few vegetables to go with all of my fruit. Had a lot of weeds to dig out and remove. Hopefully this year will be better than last year’s attempt at a garden. Thank god I don’t do flower beds!!! That is my wife’s issue lol

2 Likes

Here they are on the last day of week #2. The tent is filling out nicely and I have plenty of room to spread them out this Friday. I’m really thinking I should have super cropped the one in the back corner lower as it is now a few inches above the rest. I should do them all after seeing how this one reacted. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

3 Likes

So I will be doubling up on my lights in 1 hour.

My plan is to start them at 50 percent and in a week or so I will boost them up to 100 percent.

Half way thru week 3!!! I think they will do well with the new and soon to be changes I have in store for them…

1 Like