First grow with real genetics

Your ladies look 1000 times better than mine. Last minute my larger lady decided to take a turn for the worse.

Worse case scenario you have to spend a few hours flushing the night of chop or the night before if it’s not timed correctly.

1 Like

I read in silent pain. I wanted to chime in and I wish there was a dislike button because I didn’t want to like a tragic situation.

On another note the drywall is up flooring starts tomorrow and the piece de resistance I am buying a 1 ton mini split tomorrow and it’s going in on Monday!!! Heat air and dehumidifier… and I still have a second portable ac to drop the temperature in the tents!!! I can’t believe it’s happening so fast. Last year we were just buying the house and this room was on a 3 year plan for completion…

1 Like

Honestly I have never flushed and I rarely water to runoff… not really sure if that is bad or not.

I do use some growers recharge every few weeks

1 Like

If you’re happy with your results then all is good. some growers feed up until harvest while others flush. It all depends on the grower and their preferences. This is my third grow and I don’t think I’ve ever timed it correctly lmao. It seems so easy to tell ppl what to do. But when it comes to my plants i second guess almost all my decisions.

1 Like

I’ve resorted to smoking my larf :unamused::pensive::triumph:

2 Likes

I know that feeling all too well lol. This is my 4th and it was right at a year ago that I dropped my first beans. I found this place around Christmas and it has been like a ride on a rocket ship!!! I’m truly greatfull to be part of this community

2 Likes

You need some smoke mine is just getting cured

1 Like

I’ll tape it to a stop sign and send you corodnence lol

2 Likes

LMAO. that’s so funny!

1 Like

I’m a nut I would do it lol

1 Like

Like a scavenger hunt or something

1 Like

That is music to my ears… desperately need some wind therapy!!!

1 Like

Day 4 and I am starting to see the vision

Exhaust hole cut
Ac exhaust
And the floor lol

I will be able to hang beef in here when I am finished

2 Likes

The lab is finished minus the ac to be installed on Monday and a coat of kiltz to be applied next week by me and eventually some baseboards and cabinets.

Can’t wait to pop some beans!!!

Really can’t wait to get home from work on Monday!!!

2 Likes

She is high maintenance!!!

2 Likes

Just finished watering the girls. Had to add another rope to leana lol

3 Likes

All the girls are looking great except for leana… she has a lot of yellowing leaves and she started to claw a couple weeks back. I am noticing a lot more pink or purple on all the stems on all of them especially the ones by the cold air intake. My min max temperature for the last 24 hours was 64 and 72. Humidity is 52 but I just watered.
I’m nothing less white hairs and more orange in the lower buds but not much change on the heads of the colas. From what I can tell the trichs are cloudy. Yes I used the chart above for comparison but my loupe sucks cotton rocks!!!

4 Likes

@Arrow thank you for the likes. Just seeing those takes some of the anxiety away lol. Should I be concerned about the yellowing leaves on the one?

2 Likes

Lol that’s not yellow compared to my ladies!! haha. I think you’re close enough to the finish line that it shouldn’t be to much to worry about

2 Likes