First grow with real genetics

You flipped Mar 8th right? Allow 2-3 for transition, 8-10 weeks to flower under great conditions varries by strain. Definitely close to late flower if not in it. Just looks like they still getting bigger to me. Mostly straight white pistils isn’t usually seen in late flower. Which is what I see in pictures. But I can’t see anyway and they aren’t close ups. So I’m sure I’m probably wrong. Lol.

1 Like

I was gonna harvest this weekend until I got a little education from everyone on here. No I know where I have been screwing up. I have not been calculating in a transition period between cycles. Thank you @Budz
They are definitely still getting bigger and the smell… it’s getting way more distinctive and loud!!! I’m excited to try these girls out lol

1 Like

Actually I started 12/12 on March 7th. I really try to start at the beginning of a calendar week. Makes things easier in my head.

1 Like

Just base your harvest off the trics anyway, timelines mean little to a plant. And seed bank timelines are under optimum conditions, what the breeder gets. Can’t expect that in most cases.

2 Likes

I was good on my first 2 grows I used the loupe had good frosty buds and color purple. It was bag seed I got 4 oz per try. I cut the 3rd a week early because I freaked when I ran out of smoke. Then I misplaced the loupe and now I have 2. The sugar leaves do have some amber on them but not much. I messed up the light schedule a couple weeks ago and I’m wondering if I screwed up and put it back in veg. One light was left on for an extra 5.5 hours and then I left them dark for 36 hours before resuming the normal schedule.

2 Likes

You would know if they were revegging. Usually takes a lot more than 5 hours to induce it too.
Well you might not know it right away, but it would show signs of being in serious trouble. Kind of a gnarly show from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

I was expecting 7-9 weeks add in the 3 week transition I just learned about and that explains why I had everyone tell me I’m about 4 weeks out. The 1st is the end of week 8 and add the 3 weeks. Damnit @Hellraiser @Breezy @Arrow you guys are totally on point. I’m just barely catching up. @Budz thanks for the education

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about the slight clawing. they look good. One day i’m gonna have space like you where i can grow a little weight. :muscle::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

When that day comes I will donate one to you lol. I am already tinkering with the idea of putting in 3 rooms out here… eventually

For now I’m just trying to get drywall and flooring put in

1 Like

Just waiting for the quotes to come back but it looks like the lab will be ready before the ak is ready. Hopefully next week the work will be complete besides the mini split and that will be done as soon as the room is finished

1 Like

Contractor has been decided on. All evidence of a grow room has been removed. The insulation is complete. Now just a little cleaning and I’m ready to turn it over. Wanted to get a couple before pictures up here.

Contractor will begin his work Monday morning and I should be moved back in by weeks end. Fingers crossed. I will post random pictures of the progress along the way.

2 Likes

Ok I’m putting off feeding until tomorrow. But I wanted to post some pictures of the girls…

3 Likes

Holly cow!!! I’m actually having to string up a couple of colas
What a wonderful problem to have lol

I pulled the small yellow leaves from the undercarriage

1 Like

Day one of the upgrade wasn’t much to photo just plastic on the walls. Day two… drywall

1 Like

It’s on track to be taped floated and the flooring in by Friday!!! I don’t think I have ever been more excited in my life… should get me to the next level and definitely comfortable af!!!

2 Likes

Cooking dinner then off to see the girls…

1 Like

Okay… my new light came yesterday and replaced all of these

Here is the new light

Holly cow it’s huge and my average lights on temperature has dropped over 10 degrees!!! So far I’m happy with the purchase but won’t really know until the next grow… I will be using it start to finish on 5 ilgm bubblegum!!! I’m using my hand for size reference

I have lost count of where I am at. Still feeding waiting for the hair to change color and I will stop the AN at that point and go h2o

2 Likes

I’m really getting impatient with them… they are big and beautiful and getting bigger and beautifuler. But it’s like I am stuck and can’t get closer to the end…

She is a leaner lmao

@Breezy what are your thoughts on the matter??

2 Likes

Patience time will come. You gotta let em fatten up before you chop them. You still got a couple weeks my friend. Looks so bomb though! Also i’m just about healed up and ready to :motorcycle:

1 Like

I want to cut the nutes when I am supposed to but it’s really apparent that I don’t have a clue when to lol

1 Like