First grow with ILGM

So hopefully with the help of ILGM (you guys :smirk:) this will be a successful grow. So not sure where the support ticket is, but I have hlg 300lrspec and a small 180watt htg light. Hopefully the hlg will flower 3 plants while the other light I am going to put on a bag seed marked nye. So I have 4 ww ilgm autos and 2 bag seeds cooking on the modem . I am already for you guys to tell me that the HLG is only going to do two plants and throw the other light away :joy: I have perlite, Ocean forest, happy frog, and Detroit nutrient soil’s. I have a whole bag of rice hulls . I am holding off on nutrients I’m thinking you guys are going to see Jack’s it seems to be pretty popular. I have four auto part XL‘s. I also have some Hydro ton I am soaking right now and water to clean for the bottom of the pots. Right now it looks like temperature under the lights with just a little set up I have a 72° probably will increase as the summer comes but I am in the basement. Humidity runs about 50% I’ve seen it as low as 35% I do have a dehumidifier if I need to use it. No I will not be using CO2. I was going to wait before I start mixing soil‘s and doing anything crazy like that till I got some opinions from you guys on what soil they should mix and nutrients and things of that nature. Here’s a picture of my set up in case I need to change anything before I get too far.

![image|375x500] (upload://rJRE6x9V1odkKTKSicEo2V4UUEi.jpeg)

9 Likes

Looking good! Wishing you a successful grow! And the info in this forum is priceless.

3 Likes

I agree! Should be set for success, I’m set watch.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

Lights relate to footprint, space not number of plants. The 300 is supposed to flower 2.5 x 2.5. You should be good with how you have the autpots positioned.
I am also doing my first try at a autopot. One plant one XL for a trial run. Going coco and Jacks. Have soil and advanced nutrients in the 3x3. Good luck. Also have hydroton soaking in CalMag as well as some more coco.

4 Likes

Below is the support ticket in case you need it. Welcome to the forum and happy growing. Feel free to tag me if you have any questions. If I don’t know the answer I can tag one of the forum experts on that subject. Happy pharming!1

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Cool cool thanks

I was hoping on jacks with soil . I am not finding very much. I think I have seen posts here about using it with soil. I can’t find dosage for soil just hydro.

There are several threads about jacks.
Here is a good one…

Awesome thanks

1 Like

Let the party begin

so I am thinking three of the best ones get to live. Unless I can buy a light before flowering.

1 Like

Bought a 350r for 420 sale , even better they deliver it today. And the girls at 3 1/2 weeks. Don’t think little guy is going to make it.Uploading: image.jpg… The 300lr did awesome getting them this far.

Two ilgm ww autos,two bag marked nye. I would say a brown Mexicanish strain
Detroit nutrient company seed to harvest soil
Ww in 6.6 gallon autopot nyc 3 gallon airpots
Airpots had 100% soil ww in 6.6 is 50/50 perlite as airpot recommends
I try to aim for 6.5 water is 7.4 was tested by jacks
No pen working on it I would love some advice for pen
Indoor 4✖️8 tent using half
Hlg350r,hlg300lr
Day 79-81 humidity 75% no night will be starting tomorrow
8inch blower carbon filter three fans crazy to have a space heater to keep my temperature up humidifier and dehumidifier
No co2
Jack321 when they are ready and have been adding microbes one a week mammoth,recharge and molasses image|375x500

The big girl is all tied down and I was hoping you will tell me is is nutrient burn! O and we are at day 28 I believe image|375x500

I see no signs of nutrient burn. That starts on the leaf tips.
Looks like a spot of leaf damage. Perhaps from a fan making the leaves rub too much or like me getting my fingers in there too much. Lol.
I would look underneath to rule out any bugs. Maybe just remove that single leaf and look.
Its next to impossible to grow without nicking a leaf here and there.

Cool thanks the fan was pretty strong at one time

1 Like

Happy dance, hopefully everything will stay on track. Looking like the smaller ones are photos. Looking like I am going to be on 12/12 later on.

O and the small ones are on foot stools :joy:

![image|375x500](upload://eC9W6yfN6IV8OIf9q4B6R35Ic LN.jpeg)

2 Likes

Dude I feel your pain Im frustrated as hell myself cant figure out how to post on this forum other than to reply to something but that doesnt help ive been trying for and hour or more to put in a ticket for some seeds that didnt germinate and ended up here frustrated I cant even post the topic other than replying to you… Good Luck I hate to say it but after all this frustration Im probably going to get my stuff elsewhere why on earth is it so hard to bring up a support ticket OR even post a topic in here maybe its me but it takes ALOT to get me to this point frustrated and ready to move on…