First grow with ILGM

So hopefully with the help of ILGM (you guys :smirk:) this will be a successful grow. So not sure where the support ticket is, but I have hlg 300lrspec and a small 180watt htg light. Hopefully the hlg will flower 3 plants while the other light I am going to put on a bag seed marked nye. So I have 4 ww ilgm autos and 2 bag seeds cooking on the modem . I am already for you guys to tell me that the HLG is only going to do two plants and throw the other light away :joy: I have perlite, Ocean forest, happy frog, and Detroit nutrient soil’s. I have a whole bag of rice hulls . I am holding off on nutrients I’m thinking you guys are going to see Jack’s it seems to be pretty popular. I have four auto part XL‘s. I also have some Hydro ton I am soaking right now and water to clean for the bottom of the pots. Right now it looks like temperature under the lights with just a little set up I have a 72° probably will increase as the summer comes but I am in the basement. Humidity runs about 50% I’ve seen it as low as 35% I do have a dehumidifier if I need to use it. No I will not be using CO2. I was going to wait before I start mixing soil‘s and doing anything crazy like that till I got some opinions from you guys on what soil they should mix and nutrients and things of that nature. Here’s a picture of my set up in case I need to change anything before I get too far.

![image|375x500] (upload://rJRE6x9V1odkKTKSicEo2V4UUEi.jpeg)

9 Likes

Looking good! Wishing you a successful grow! And the info in this forum is priceless.

3 Likes

I agree! Should be set for success, I’m set watch.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

Lights relate to footprint, space not number of plants. The 300 is supposed to flower 2.5 x 2.5. You should be good with how you have the autpots positioned.
I am also doing my first try at a autopot. One plant one XL for a trial run. Going coco and Jacks. Have soil and advanced nutrients in the 3x3. Good luck. Also have hydroton soaking in CalMag as well as some more coco.

4 Likes

Below is the support ticket in case you need it. Welcome to the forum and happy growing. Feel free to tag me if you have any questions. If I don’t know the answer I can tag one of the forum experts on that subject. Happy pharming!1

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Cool cool thanks

I was hoping on jacks with soil . I am not finding very much. I think I have seen posts here about using it with soil. I can’t find dosage for soil just hydro.

There are several threads about jacks.
Here is a good one…

Awesome thanks

1 Like

Let the party begin

so I am thinking three of the best ones get to live. Unless I can buy a light before flowering.

1 Like

Bought a 350r for 420 sale , even better they deliver it today. And the girls at 3 1/2 weeks. Don’t think little guy is going to make it.Uploading: image.jpg… The 300lr did awesome getting them this far.

Two ilgm ww autos,two bag marked nye. I would say a brown Mexicanish strain
Detroit nutrient company seed to harvest soil
Ww in 6.6 gallon autopot nyc 3 gallon airpots
Airpots had 100% soil ww in 6.6 is 50/50 perlite as airpot recommends
I try to aim for 6.5 water is 7.4 was tested by jacks
No pen working on it I would love some advice for pen
Indoor 4✖️8 tent using half
Hlg350r,hlg300lr
Day 79-81 humidity 75% no night will be starting tomorrow
8inch blower carbon filter three fans crazy to have a space heater to keep my temperature up humidifier and dehumidifier
No co2
Jack321 when they are ready and have been adding microbes one a week mammoth,recharge and molasses image|375x500

The big girl is all tied down and I was hoping you will tell me is is nutrient burn! O and we are at day 28 I believe image|375x500

I see no signs of nutrient burn. That starts on the leaf tips.
Looks like a spot of leaf damage. Perhaps from a fan making the leaves rub too much or like me getting my fingers in there too much. Lol.
I would look underneath to rule out any bugs. Maybe just remove that single leaf and look.
Its next to impossible to grow without nicking a leaf here and there.

Cool thanks the fan was pretty strong at one time

1 Like

Happy dance, hopefully everything will stay on track. Looking like the smaller ones are photos. Looking like I am going to be on 12/12 later on.

O and the small ones are on foot stools :joy:

![image|375x500](upload://eC9W6yfN6IV8OIf9q4B6R35Ic LN.jpeg)

2 Likes