First Grow with Girls Scout Cookies Extreme- or is it?

The true wattage that draws from the wall is 185w . Also remember part of that wattage is to run the fans.

1 Like

You would want probably 3 of those, and would still be in the mediocre area.

1 Like

Update-1.5 months in I have attempted to FIM the two outside plants bc they grew faster than the middle, I’ve bought a TDS meter (my sink water is ~275 PPM, runoff currently 1700-2200 @ 4 weeks into FF soil) I’ve purchased a new like that is BESTVA brand 3000W (615W average power draw). I think my ladies look a little sad. I’m not sure if it’s the intensity of the new light (I’ve raised it from 1.5ft to 2.5ft today) or if I missed a watering day and they’re just super thirsty along with simply being bigger and needing more water. I also noticed some white-ish spots on a few lower leaves of the middle one. Pictures of my sad leaves and spots below. @dbrn32 is this light burn?

I don’t think that’s from light unless the leaves were left wet. Beads of water will act like a magnifying glass and burn holes in leaves if that’s the case.

I guess it could be that… looks to just a few leaves though, can’t remember them getting wet but it couldve happened. did you see the wilty/sad leaves picture? I’m hoping they look happier tomorrow. I’ll keep searching threads for nute deficiency pics of stuff. thanks for the reply

The picture in natural light doesn’t look bad, maybe a little too deep of green. That is usually indication of high nitrogen levels. The others too difficult ti tell in lighting what’s going on.