First grow with autos royal dwarf RQS and Blue Dream'matic Fast Budz

I think they look good

So it’s probably just me worrying like crazy lol I’ve kept from watering them really besides a few squirts from spray bottle amd my diet isn’t dried out still damp and black

I don’t really think there’s much to worry about there. Keep an eye on it and see how things progress.

They’ve slowly got a little better and the first true leaves are getting bigger and my blue dream shows some slight yellowish on the true leaves but probably nute burn from the ffof

Looks good to me so far. Just keep a close :eye: on them as mentioned above.

Ok thanks man I appreciate everyone’s input I really ain’t sure bout myself with these autos so might ask dumb questions but it’s the question you don’t ask that’s the dumbest one lol

2 Likes

Yeah autos are a little tricky. I’ve only grown pineapple Express auto 3 times and one ww auto.

Yeah but I’ll be sticking with autos cause Seedsman sent me my freebies with some extras thought couple seeds maybe 5 well I liked to shit when I opened it and found this

1 Like

I was like a kid on Christmas lol got 9 northern light autos by Seedsman then 2 blue amnesia by ministry of cannabis then 2 Diesel auto by RQS AND 3 packs of Seedsman rolling paper King size Slim’s hemp several markers for strains by rqs and stickers from Seedsman and Barney’s farm and from Tropical seeds Co. I couldn’t believe it

1 Like

Glad that worked out for you looks like your set for a bit

I dont think we are supposed to talk about other seed banks on here tho!! Not to sure I have seen few mention other company they did hook it up tho

Oh woops I’m sorry but yeah I mean I’m small set up and with my state anything over 4 you get in grey area so can only do four for now so might be putting couple outside hid some place lmao like the old days when it was illegal everywhere go guerilla style lmao

1 Like

Yep I got 3 inside and 2 too go outside in a month

That’s what I’m gonna try is 2 just in case something happens to one lol.
I checked my temp inside my little box and so far it’s staying around 82f

1 Like

I tried to find them and the jiffy pellets no one around me carries them acted like they never heard of em at all the hardware and garden stores lol

Update update extra extra read all about today’s growth so far so good!!!
All babies seem to be moving and grooving and soaking up all the love and good vibes everyone is sending their way check em out first is the blue dream autofem by fast budz

Royal dwarf germed in soil only

Now it’s the other 2 dwarfs germed in paper towel

So drop a line and let me know what y’all think and any suggestions I’m open you can never know enough thanks everyone :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Nice!!!there looking good man

There we go your on the road to success. Grow grow grow you little seedligs. Haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you order rapid rooters from Amazon?

They are doing great this morning here’s a few pics
On the rapid rooters i am gonna wait cause I can’t really start anymore with local laws here