First grow with autos royal dwarf RQS and Blue Dream'matic Fast Budz

I downloaded an app that supposedly helps so here’s a couple pics see if y’all can tell a dif

1 Like

Oh ya nice man

Tuck some of them bigger leaves in middle let all them inside buttons grow as big as the outside branches

I defoliated a bunch but was gonna ask if think i needed to take off more

1 Like

No just tuck for now

Ok thanks bub i took a ton out bout 2 days ago and then just couple had it wide open and they grew up thru the center like 3 days ago they wasn’t even inch long now their almost 3 1/2 inches but the entire plant is only 5 1/4 inches from dirt

1 Like

Mine only 16

1 Like

Doing great! Have a good nite

1 Like

Day #29 pics are just a few quick I’ll try get better ones tonight but they grew overnight I had em cut n even kinda but they look all bushed out again lol which is great new growth never bad thing lol.

1 Like

h
Better pics of bud site

The next 2 3 weeks she going to double triple up

1 Like

I can’t wait lol for real I’m dying to try her lol buy i can wait lol is it normal for a lot of hairs to turn Amber and red already

Should be I hope

1 Like

I had a few hairs turning way way I thought it was dieing ut nope still going

1 Like

Ok I seen them n thought oh shit it can’t be finishing up already

I freaked out I called @imSICKkid and was like wtf my shits dieing he told me calm down all good 5 weeks later still going great

2 Likes

Ok it freaks ya out with these autos they do what they want when they want if it was photos just showing hairs and this already id know it soon be resdy

Ya just watch it I’m not 100% but I had hairs turning early

1 Like

Surely it has a couple weeks at least

Absolutely I’m sure it dose