Forsur feel better

1 Like

@Cyle1 you to man

1 Like

Idk about that

1 Like

Royal Dwarf is my street name…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I read your message wrong idk what the hell i say lol thought it said hope ya fell better lmao

Why hell yeah then your the man to tell me about my 3 dwarves lmao

2 Likes

I’m high read wrong thanks

Lol it’s all good i honestly don’t know what I was thinking lmao well that’s it I was thinking one thing and writing another lmao

1 Like

Hell ya I cant wait for mine get done

I know it lol I will be starting at em and thinking should I should I just a small bud just a spot that’s not going to grow really lmao justifying it to myself to go ahead and take off a bottom bud that won’t really grow anymore or something lmao

1 Like

Update for day #26 I went thru and did a count up to the day they popped their heads up and the actual day would be the 5/21/2019 for all to be above ground. So DAY#26 All the gals are looking great filling in more and more even growing vertically at a noticable pace. The Dwarf that i germed in soil in it’s final pot from start is plant #1 and is growing and starting to throw it’s side branches enough to where I could move them to an open area so light would be hitting them and not enough to actually bend them just yet so I can work with them later on. But she looks good got all kinds of bud sites already and covered in white hairs for her age and smells amazing lol.

Blue Dream’matic Day#26
Little blue is starting ti show signs of life and has grew at least 2 inches in the last 2 or 3 days and is thick thick for as little as she is and not showing her flowers yet but it’ll be soon she’s already putting off a great smell and her stalk is thicker and bigger than my ring finger now with side branches that are short but thick thick…

Day#26 Plants #2 and #3 of the Royal Dwarf These are just great girls very well mannered and bend easily to my will lol they do what I want em to do very easily don’t have to mess with a bunch to bend the branches nor the stalk maybe work it for a few seconds if that or any at all and they go right where i want and stay. The growth is amazing they keep climbing and filling in and out everyday I gotta move or cut leaves to let light in to her inner parts.
they got mixed up on me sorry bout that.
Any ways kill some time catch up and drop a big ol comment and let me know your thought i value all of them no matter how little or how big it is all of it is important…
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH

The sagginess is from being spray bout half hour before not over watered not under lol

1 Like

Look like you got all sorts of good growth hell ya

oh hell yeah just keeps churning out the growth im tickled very very happy with the megacrop just using it now for 3 days is all and can see a huge difference in growth

1 Like

1 Like

They smelled really great today went in in it sucker punched me right in the nose it was wonderful lol. Got a ton of hairs showing on the big wide girl just the way their ment to be big and beautiful who wants tiny skrawny thing not me I’ll take a perfect rounder type lol

1 Like

Looks great

this one is the stinky one and lovely

1 Like

Hell ya I’m excited to watch them flower

Yeah I wish I had a better can you can’t see all the hairs with this one