First grow with autos royal dwarf RQS and Blue Dream'matic Fast Budz

I’m not really familiar with products like that, sorry

1 Like

Oh no no it’s used by growers to help spread it more evenly to the roots said it’s one thing alot of people do but don’t really talk bout but it’s mainly something to help it evenly distribute instead of it finding a spot and goin straight thru this is suppose to make it evenly drain down into the dirt and help hold water near the roots and other nutrient molecules lol I’m not sure my self but had couple guys say use it like teaspoon ti a gallon of water

You will achieve the same thing for free if you water with patience.

2 Likes

I know but it was free so couldn’t say no lmao

1 Like

Sorry I meant on that last post before that last one so last last one lol that no my soil isn’t hydrophobic or anything I had guy send me a bottle for free and I had no clue what it was and asked round and several older growers recommend using something like it Everytime you water cause it will evenly spread water to roots and helps it hold water little longer instead of draining right out what takes seconds turns to several minutes pretty well

1 Like

Got my megacrop in the mail yesterday and fed them but they seem to be growing vertically and the other 2 are growing great can’t keep up with em lol got em good and flat so to for them to shoot up and I should have a bunch of colas I hope lol…

1 Like

Good job man you got this now they look great nice amout of growth

1 Like

Thanks bud i appreciate it I’ve been trying like hell and babying them and talking to em playing em soft classical music during the night n day and gently removing only leaves that are blocking light and i can’t tuck them out of the way lol I hope these nutes help I know they got more stuff in em n can’t go by the npk value because if that’s all that matters wouldn’t the osmocote I got before be better it’s 14-14-14 lol

1 Like

All them numbers confuse me I just switch to living soil so I did not have to deal with that

1 Like

That’s one way to do it lol I’d like to get to the point to where I don’t have to add or do anything just water them and train no nutes see a ton of grows done that way and they look good good and the quality is supposed to be better don’t wanna say for sure never tried it id love to hell most time when ya find some smoke round here it’s pressed old brown Mexican blocks no offense to any one that’s what it is called lol

I understand that I’m same boat so hard find affordable good weed here too

1 Like

It’s crazy i see all this killer bud on here n I’m like shit that can’t be real I’ve never seen any look that good oh oh oh not to mention DABS!!! SHATTER!!! And all the other stuff that shits crazy I’ve never even seen anyone have it or do or know anyone that has done it lmao that’s how it is round here it’s small town bum fucked Egypt with our own sheriff Andy Griffith and Barney Fife no shit lmao you can literally drive thru the town and be in wrong turn areas in a matter of 8 minutes after you get off the interstate ramp if you turn right or towards our super quick then you will have 1 red light to go thru and the your in the middle of no where if you ever come near or come here not saying exactly lol state is still stupid lol but you go by the super quick you’ll notice your lost and you’ll see places that literally looks like a set for some back woods hill Billy shit lmfao

1 Like

Hahah then your about to be living high soon

1 Like

you ain’t kidding man lmao the shit we have around here some times it’ll look damn good green frosty buds and smell great like skunky fruity pebbles with diesel but it’s only maybe 10% thc and then what’s regular might be 8% and those are really really generous estimates lol so this here will be like triple what I’m use to lol I’m going to be happy as fuck to be able to medicate and not need to smoke an entire blunt by myself just to get some relief but it’s the only thing that helps keep these fucking demonic cluster headaches at Bay for real… I’m just glad I don’t have the worst case type where they hit for 6 to 12 hours or all day off and on like imagine the absolute worst migraine you’ve had like eyes throbbing and each throb is like someone hitting a giant nail that’s in your head and burying it deeper and deeper then slowly pulling it out and doing it again while a goat and a donkey and a horse take turns kicking your head back n forth know that’s a big ol exaderation but it’s true ask someone that has em they’ll tell ya it’s worst shit you can deal with I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy lol

1 Like

I’m in the same boat but with stumic issues

1 Like

Damn bub hate to hear that those stomach problems can be hell…
These are the main reason I want to see it legalized in all states so people have access to meds or the means to grow their own and more catered to their specific needs. But they rather have ya on a shit ton of pain pills and nerve pills and nodding out and before ya know it your hooked on em because your body becomes dependent on the chemicals but mention medical cannabis and damn your Satan and just screwed the docs wife and daughter and his 3 nieces in front of him while his mom watched lmao sorry shit kills me just idiots plain and simple…

I quit taking my pain meds last week and am starting to feel great and the weed is taking care of most

1 Like

Hell yeah man that’s great you’ll feel a million times better in a week or so just gotta get those chemicals out of ya and hope ya never need to take them again I know there’s timez when ya got no choice and have to take something for pain but luckily with the cannabis it helps enough to keep it under or completely get rid of it but there’s to when your condition just goes crazy and ya got to but it’s getting that dose or couple whatever but it’s getting back to your natural pain relief and get it in check like I know next time I have kidney stones there’s no way I could go thru it with out something very strong like strongest shit they go lol I got bad kidneys and in 3 years I’ve passed 11 all together worst was 7 at one go fuck it killed me I was on job site bout 50 feet in the air on a high voltage line tower building it and bang they hit n liked to dragged me off there head first cause I doubled over so fast lol but thats one thatll test the biggest strongest man n show that bout all become a 5 year old lil girl woth pig tails that just wrecked her bike and busted her face open and sees blood for the first time lmao

Ya my brother get them that would suck I have never had them but now that i will have my own bud i can smoke enough to make it tolerable I’m down to only 1 pill a day from taking 10 and it just stops my from pukeing

That’s awesome bub congratulations man know to some that probably seems like nothing but it ain’t it’s hell and then you think your ok just to find out the ride your on does round once and get back to get off to just have it take off again and again lol

1 Like