First grow with autos royal dwarf RQS and Blue Dream'matic Fast Budz

Got a question I got a branch that i supper cropped to much n snapped it I taped it together but do y’all think it’ll make it ir should i just pull it n dry it n test it out

Today after flush on girl with N toxicity at least that’s what I’ve been told n looks like

@MattyBear @garrigan62 @Missiles could you guys and gals check this out or tag someone who can help diagnose

1 Like

@Mrcrabs

1 Like

I wish I was good enough to answer buddy but I suck at that these guys should be able to help @Jbum can you post that support ticket @Wooderson fill out support ticket and these guys should be able to help!!!

1 Like

@Wooderson. Also start a new post would help you better. Here ya go. The more info you provide the better.

1 Like

Thank you bud luckily you know a lot more people on here ive tried and tried but seems like mine goes under the radar at times but with so many journals it’s hard to get the right attention at times lol

1 Like

Just fill that out as best you can then they can help better

Just start tagging ppl you see active but I’m thinking they seen your post but just not enough info to determine what it is

Tag people I found was the easiest way.

Like this!

@Cyle1 @Cyle1 @Cyle1 @Cyle1 oh yeah and @Missiles lol

Everyone like getting taged into a problom tagg away my friend

1 Like

Oh was that a tag I’m here!!!

2 Likes

@HornHead any thoughts on this

• What strain, Seed bank, Royal Dwarf by RQS thru Seedsman
  • Method: Soil Fox farms ocean forest with mix of seed starter and perlite
  • Vessels: buckets
  • PH of Water 6.3 amd runoff was 6.5
  • PPM/TDS or EC-…NA
  • Indoor or Outdoor INDOOR
  • Light system / LED & led house bulbs
  • Temps; Day, Night-- roughly 80 and night 75
  • Humidity; Day, Night NA
  • Ventilation system; No, just a big fan
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO
  • Co2; Yes DIY SET UP ONE BOTTLE SYSTEM
    @Cyle1 @imSICKkid @Jbum @monkman @MattyBear @MacGyverStoner @merlin44 @Makawee
5 Likes

How often do you water or feed?

1 Like

When buckets are light or usually every 2 days sometimes 3

1 Like

And how big are the buckets? I ran 5gal fabric pots with FFOF and I watered every 4 to 5 days. You are probably keeping them way to wet.

2 Likes

That branch you broke should be fine as long as its not completely severed,duck tape or electrical tape work fine, i add aloe vera to any breack helps disinfectant, raw honey work also but might attract bugs

1 Like

I would wait to water until you start seeing the soil pull in around the edges.

3 Likes

I’m in 5 gallon buckets and I water maybe 1 time every 6 to 7 days

1 Like