First grow, White widow Autos

Strain; White widow auto

Soil - ffof with about 25 percent perlite mixed in

System type?

PH of runoff 6.3

What is strength of nutrient mix? fox farms trio half strengh but just recently saw that i was supposed to be doing 2 waters in between with no nutes

Indoor or Outdoor-indoor

Light system, size? led 2x 600 equiv 220 real watts each

Temps; Day, Night 68-78

Humidity; Day, Night 25-50

Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch

AC, Humidifier in room outside ,

Co2; no
[/quote]

the last solo pic the tips on that top flower and the one below it are a very light green not like that on the other plants and ive read that thats the first sign of a nute burn and thats the only plant with the lighter tips but idk

how old from seed are they?

36 from seed 34 from sprout

“I think” you’re too early for nutrients for FFOF.

FFOF will carry you at least a few more weeks

I would just go with pH water for another couple of weeks. I’m about two weeks into flower growing an AK47 Auto and I still don’t need nutrients…

And then you want to start out with about 1/4 of the recommended and only add nutrients every other watering. The best way to check all of that is with a tds meter so you can track your ppm in and out so you are using nutrients only when needed!

1 Like

okay so i have 2 plants that are considerably taller than the other 3 right now (both 19 inches) 1 plant is only 11 and the other 2 are around 14 so i moved the two tall ones next 2 each other and moved the one light up a few inches. Tent looks a lil goofy now but it is what it is. ill upload a pic later. Looks like the plants are different ages now but they are all the same Sorry about the bad lighting.

38 days from sprout Now when you guys water do u wait for your meter to say dry? because mine says dry + so im going to give it until tomorrow?.

couple things ph looks ok but no nutes last 2 waterings plant is 41 days from sprout and only see it on some of the upper growth.

@MysterA

Soil

Calcium gets locked out of soil growing at ph levels of 2.0- 6.4
Calcium is absorbed best in soil at a ph level of 6.5-9.1 (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph of over 7.0 in soil) anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a
Calcium Deficiency.

Hydro and Soil less Mediums

Calcium gets locked out of Hydro and Soil less Mediums at ph levels of 2.0- 5.3
Calcium is absorbed best in Hydro and Soil less Mediums at ph levels of 5.4-5.8 (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph over 6.5 in hydro and soil less mediums.) Best range for hydro and soil less mediums is 5.0 to 6.0. Anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a Calcium Deficiency.

Solution to fixing a Calcium deficiency
To fix a calcium deficiency you can treat by foliar feeding with one teaspoon of dolomite lime or Garden lime per quart of water, Or Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have Calcium in them will fix a Calcium deficiency. (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients or it will cause nutrient burn!)
Or you can take crushed up dolomite lime or garden lime in a gallon of water and water it in the soil. 1 to 2 teaspoons per gallon of water, which will be slow acting. Garden Gypsum, which is medium absorption. Limestone, which is medium absorption, Rock Phosphate and Animal wastes which are both medium/slow absorption. Note: Caution when using gypsum to an already acid soil (pH that is less than 5.5) can have a very bad effect on different types of plants by effecting the absorption of soil aluminum, which is poison to plant roots.

Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics, (which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) you need to flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

1 Like

49 days from sprout looking nice i think some of my side stems are sprt of a dark brown reddish color on a few plants.

3 Likes

Theres one of each plant ran into some problems as u can see in the pics but they are taken care of for the most part 71 days from sprout trics are still mostly clear with some cloudy not sure how long i have left hoping the buds fatten up the first and last pic are the two plants that i had to take out of the tent due to room and are growing in a closet under cfls

3 Likes

Hey @MysterA 71 days from sprout?

How long since they started flowering? Flowering is generally 60 days more or less.

@bob31 ehh i had a problem figuring out the difference between preflower and flower so i called it a solid month before flower but they may have been in flower after only 3 weeks . either way they should have atleast 2 weeks left. I think the window is pretty big right? Its not like everything can sneak to amber over night right ? Lol i rly dont know.

Lol I hear ya. It’s just to help you figure out when your getting close… my AK47 Auto is at 55 days flowering today and I’m still mostly clear. I’m gonna start checking them a little more frequently but they do it on their own time! @MysterA the hardest part is the waiting/ patience!

1 Like

absolutely cracking looking plants bro

Harvested the first plant day 86 from sprout

3 Likes

Another one hanging

4 Likes

Good looking bud. Did you weigh it?

@bob31 I didn’t weigh it wet but its 109.45 grams dry from the 2 plants… Its rly dry though. Not sure how I caused it to dry so fast. Planned on letting it hang longer. Now its in jars with boveda packs in them hoping to re hydrate. Guess having the fan in their with it was a bad idea …Well that and leaving Friday night and not coming home until sunday morning… Lesson learned I guess.

1 Like

Nice haul! They will be fine. I want to say I saw the other day someone on the forums added orange peels to their jars and it helped to rehydrate the buds.

1 Like

ok last plants cut down day 96 from sprout no pics because like a moron i injured myself chopping them and didn’t feel like taking pics after that lol (sliced my knuckle chopping one of the plants with stems all the way to the bottom) stupid me wanted to see how hanging a entire plant up dries. trics were cloudy with about ten percent amber.

1 Like

okay the total dry off 5 white widow autos with no training just letting them grow was 238.19 grams or 8.5067 ounces or 1.7 ounces per plant. Not bad since i rly don’t know much at all and have to research just about everything. happy growing everyone. Smallest plant was 33 grams biggest was 65

2 Likes