First grow White Widow Auto flower

firsthydrogrow

See inside the white circles? Those. Not yet. When they yellow, shrivel, and die. She needs food. Those are cotyledons. They house all the nutes a seedling needs to start. Until roots n leaves are developed enough to survive

Beginner's Help

I did not know that thank you

No problem. Any questions. Feel free to ask

Hey just want to post an update that pic I just post if from 10 minutes ago I think there looking good am I right ?

Yes, they look very good.

M

Should I keep using veg nutrients or switch to bloom nutrient ? Looks like it’s starting to bloom no ?? Someone let me know what I should do ?

If you flipped to flower, then yes, start bloom nutes.

It’s been on 18-6 for lighting since day one there white widow Auto flower

I didn’t flip it to anything it did it it’s self

So start bloom nutrients ?

Oh, sorry, i’m stoned atm. Yes, start Bloom nutes.

Lol all good thanks and do i have to taper off the veg nutrient or just jump off and on to straight boom nutrients??

And do I still give them lighting of 18-6 OR 12-12 ? Thanks again sorry for the msg after msg.

Yes, taper off the veg nutes. For autos it doesn’t matter what lighting schedule they’re on, but most people put them on 18/6.

Oh I just fed it bloom nuts if I don’t taper off will it kill them I used a quarter of what is says to use

No, it won’t kill them, they’ll be fine. They still need a little bit of grow nutes for the next week or two.