First Grow White Widow Auto - Feedback if I'm on the right track

Here is my plant at just over 9 weeks. There is no way it will be ready to harvest in 10 weeks. Is something wrong ? Or does it often take longer than 10 weeks like the auto plants on ILGM say the should be ready.

1 Like

here is the pic… i hope

2 Likes

Auto’s do their own thing. It would be reasonable to expect the auto’s to go longer than the very optimistic times posted by the sellers. Remember people buy the shortest posted times.

What you have looks great. Betcha if you give it 3 more weeks, you will be one very happy proud farmer…:cowboy_hat_face::v::vulcan_salute::v:

1 Like

Thanks! Being a first timer 3 more weeks will feel like 3 years… then dry and cure another 3 weeks. I’m really looking forward to tasting the WW!

Patience grasshopper…patience

2 Likes

My last wwa went damn near 6 months seed to harvest :triumph:

Dang HornHead… How much was the harvest? There is no way I will last 6 months!

10 weeks from the start of pistols

I pulled about a lb off it believe it or not

6 Likes

Good God…

1 Like

Like mentioned above, 3 or so weeks should be fine. Either way You’ve got some nice buds coming your way

1 Like

I have a WWA planted 5/10 still going to need 5 weeks to finish , been smoking her sisters for 2 weeks plus a 2 week dry and cure, I should have just pulled it in late june

Just harvested this ww auto yesterday. Fourteen weeks give or take a day or two. Curious to see what the final weight will be.

4 Likes

Beautiful plant you have there. Looks like it’s going to produce a nice harvest. You can tell you did your homework for your first grow. My first grow was pathetic.

1 Like

Thanks… I tried to be prepared but I sure made my share of mistakes! I have some yellowing of the top leaves that I thought was bleaching so I moved my led up. But I think it may be a ph problem. Any ideas? Your WW got huge! The one I have is just over 2 feet

I made a supersoil mix. Seems to keep the ph in check pretty well. My second grow I used fox farm and ph the water when feeding. I like the super soil much better. It is some work at first but you only have to feed you plant once. My friends also grew a ww auto but it got root bound. It was much smaller. He got maybe a half ounce out of it. Make sure to provide the auto flower plenty of space from the get go or transplant them before it gets root bound. I’m still new to growing autoflowers. I hit on something that worked so I’m going to stick with it.

1 Like

Did you grow it outside?

Nope, inside my small 20"x36" tent

If anyone is interested… now at 12 weeks from seed. This thing is really getting white! I think one more week… any thoughts from experiance?

4 Likes

High OJ… I had a wwa in my 1st grow… she took 13 weeks from seed… was in flower 9 of those weeks… was 29" tall … total dry weight was; 145g (60g in buds) so a tad over 5 ozs. Her smoke is beyond amazing & oils are ‘potent af’… so worth the wait.

Your lady is beautiful and from what I see in the pix… she needs more than a week. She hasn’t developed many red hairs yet and she’s still bulking up. You may very well be looking at 3 more weeks!! She will get a lot more red hairs on those cola’s & when getting close to harvest they will darken (deep reddish brown)… and they will curl inward… that’s when you need to begin closely monitoring the trichomes using a magnification tool. The trichomes will change from clear to ‘cloudy and some amber’. More amber will give a ‘couch lock’ effect if that’s your preference. I prefer an creative/upbeat buzz so I looked for about 20% amber when I harvested my widow.

I know it seems like an eternity to wait n wait some more but you will reap the gift of some truly bad@ss weed if you’re patient :wink::leaves: I’m enjoying her right now!!! :laughing:

I love the double exposure on this one lol

Happy Growing!!!

2 Likes