First grow White widow Auto Dwc

Looking at these pics ur gonna wanna do a nice wash on them before u smoke them. If just on leaves u might be ok. I would trim off every leaf prior to wash as the wash will kill everything but not take it away. Of u strip off every bit of white u see before wash would be best. I myself with this would definitely do a wash in lemon juice and baking soda then I to a bucket of water and peroxide then clean water to rinse. I use the bath tub. 2 5 gallon buckets filled with warm water and the tub filled with warm water. First dip bucket is baking soda and lemon juice mixed in with the water third cup of each let dissolve til clear water. Second bucket do warm water full and 2 bottles of 3% peroxide mixed in so I take the branches and dip in the first bucket swirl around and let sit for like a minute or 2 let the mix soak into the bud pull out let drip off so much then into bucket 2 same thing swirl around let set for a minute pull out drip off then swish in tub to rinse off anything left behind from first 2 buckets. Hang dry over tub with a fan blowing on the buds on high til the bottom tip of the buds do not feel wet from the bath. When dried hang to dry as normal then cure. They r salvageable as long as it is not too deep into the bud meat. Of u see webbing like mold in the mids of buds I’d be Leary to smoke them even with a good wash it would still be scary as mold and mildew is def not good for the lungs.

2 Likes