First Grow - Wedding Cake

Next schedule watering you must feed her. And feed her around the edge of the plant. Give her a good soak.

1 Like

Not a good soak. She still little. But enough around the edges.

1 Like

@Jaysittinback thank you! They were sitting in the dishes in water. I put blocks under the bags to help them dry out.

1 Like

Howdy. I’m also using a 4x4 but with a cheap purple light. A buddy says he’s buying me a new light, he’s set on a TSW2000, soon I’ll have a similar setup as you got.

1 Like

I knew when I moved to this state that I’d have to start growing. :smile:

1 Like

Just watered super slowly around the plants to a small amount of runoff. Used 1tsp per gallon of rain water. Split a little over a gallon between them before runoff. Hope the nutes perk up my ladies.

@Randyrican @beachglass @Fieldofdreams @Storm @Covertgrower @Jaysittinback

Y’all, can these be saved? I watered with half strength grow big2 days ago.

3 Likes

What is your ph and ppm runoff? She looks so hungry and thirsty. Looks like you not feeding correctly or giving her enough water. Fabric pots are hard to overwatered. Maybe you putting too little amounts. Or waiting to much to give her liquids again. . But we need to know the ppm coming out if it.

2 Likes

I dont know unless I could give them a lift and a poke myself. Lost four lately and they looked like that but had opposite problem of whats been suggested. Dry around the outside and mud in the center, it was wet and hot soil, a lot of organic matter. Found hardly enough roots, some brown on bottom. I posted it on my grow here’s pics anyway.

Again I don’t know unless I was there and gotta be sure theyre not in mud, in 5gal soil they could go a couple weeks without water so hard to imagine it being too dried out.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m waiting for my meters, a heater, and temp controller We had a good amount of snow so ups couldn’t make it up the mountain :smile:. I’m hoping they come today.

Should I be using full strength grow big at this point?

1 Like

According to feeding schedules and to what others are doing your plants are old enough for full strength feeding. IMO those are small plants with small roots and unlikely have deficiency in 5gals of good soil. Got a pic of the label of Kellogs soil or ingredients list?
The pink bag Raised Bed/Potting mix?

1 Like

What is the npk of that solution. I gave mines something like this at that stage.

See the npk ratio. 24/14/11. That what she is craving. Especially nitrogen. The 1st one. She is eating her own nutrients in her Leaves. That’s why she is losing color

2 Likes

This is what I have. I’m watering with rain/snow water. I’ll water full strength today or maybe heavy? 4tsp per gallon.

2 Likes

Im a rookie, the plants are small, watering for runoff at early age might have been the issue.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

I’m an idiot and fed them the wrong nutes. They should be getting Big Bloom first according to the FF schedule I guess.

1 Like

Check run off ph before feeding more. Ph may need adjustment to absorb nitrogen to prevent further yellowing.

2 Likes

You need something with nitrogen. That has zero nitrogen. What is the fastest way you can get nitrogen ?

1 Like

If you have nothing give her grow big. At least it have some nitrogen. I suggest you get something for the vegetative stage. You need more nutrients than that bottle can offer. You use those in conjunction with the other ones. I think you should get the one I got the cultivation nation.

1 Like

@harleyspops FoxFarm FX15001 Cultivation Nation, 1 lb Veggie, 1 Pound https://a.co/d/hfpnEFv

@harleyspops, @Jaysittinback; just a guess here, but both of your mediums seem to have a lot of wood in it or on top of it. Wood will lead to ph problems that can be hard to control.

2 Likes