First grow w/ a vanilla kush , an adonis and a bag sativa

Started seeds in a potting mix, and have been adding led light and plain water through veg and tiger bloom during flower havent tested anything, oh sativa is in backyard dirt.
So Im learning a lot and cant wait on these but my tips are turning brown on most leaves andnot sure why, I havent written down anything duh.
So idk how long till i should shock and flush or anything. Heres pic of a v kush but all plants are douning it. Oh is in a closet house ac at 75 humidity is around 40 to 50, on 12 and 12. Recently added 2 300 watt cfl grow lights. Was told needed more light a 2 weeks ago, brown tips are more recent 3 days or so. Any help ideas would be much appriciated. Ill try to answer any and all questions
@McLovin777
Google Photos

12 Likes

When did you start adding Tiger Bloom, and how much? Looks like a little nute burn to me.

1 Like

started tiger bloom about a month ago every other watering, and water about every other day, and mixed about half teaspoon to gallon of water the first two weeks and just less than teaspoon a gallon the last two except last two waters were plain rain water. they been on rain water for most of grow.

Latest pic i hope
Google Photos

1 Like

Google Photos

1 Like

Google Photos

3 Likes

They hanging upside down now…