First grow! very excited but still have alot of questions Blueberry Autoflower

Great weekend pretty much I’ve just been wetting the inside of the dome every morning and by the night its dry. She is very perky, and seems really happy. I’m glad I went with happyfrog soil. My girl seems to really like her home. Also I got my ph meter coming in tomorrow, I haven’t needed it so far but I know I’ll need it in the near future.

2 Likes

Today I checked on my blueberry and its growing fast. The biggest difference from last night to today is when I removed the dome to spray the inside of the dome with water I was hit with the powerful aroma. So I had a question @PurpNGold74 i watered her 3 days ago but when i check the soil the top layer of soil is dry but about a quarter of an inch down it’s still damp should I wait a few more days before I water her again.

Let her go one more. It shouldnt hurt. But make sure she gets a good around the edge then in drink in the morning around lights on

1 Like

Should I be moving my light closer ?

How far away is it? When u find the sweet spot. Not at all. If anything ull lift it as the lil lady grows

I want to water her today but my distilled water sits at a 8 pH should I lower it before I pour it into my soil? And if so to what?

Yes! Please pH it to aa close to 6.5 as u can get it. And its been a few days, she should be thirsty :joy:

Remember start at the edges n slowly. Let the soil soak it up. Then continue. Try to avoid the stem area at this age

@PurpNGold74 okay so I brought it down to 6.5 and I started from the edges. I waited for it to soak up and I moved further in. I stopped about an inch and a half to two inches away from the stem.

this is what’s she’s looking like today. She was 2 weeks on Wednesday. She’s got a powerful aroma for her age. Then again this is my first grow so I’m not sure if thats the norm. So this was the only seed that wanted to germinate for me. I used the paper towel method on some and water in a cup method on the others. :confused: So I have no back up if something goes wrong with this beauty. I’m gonna try my best to clone when the time comes I’m excited for that too.

Lol well best of luck. N i combine the germing methods. Have my lemon haze in a napkin now after her bath

What do I do with these?

that is what you want to see she looks good . you have a name for her yet?.

1 Like

@Haildamaged So I just leave them alone? To they grow out too? I think I should buy some ties today so I can move the leaves around so those little ones can get a little more light. And yes her name is LoLa. And she is beautiful and extremely independent. I barely have to do anything for her.

1 Like

Yes. Leave those be. They are ur future budsites

@PurpNGold74 @raustin so I ran into something here. In the span on one day the plant seems to have hit a growth spurt. The little round leaves finally died and it grew like crazy… But the new growth looks sad

I went ahead and watered her. I made sure the pH was 6.5do I need more light? Or is it time for nutes

If the little round leaves have died off, then it’s time for nutes, yes. I think the light should be fine.

Should I cut anything off the top or will those in between be okay as they are? They just look a little weak.

1 Like

I would wait to cut them, they’ll grow. Are you going to be SCROGing? Then I would start topping.

1 Like

Also photo in normal light. I think i see what u mean but hard to tell. How are they looking today?

1 Like