First grow using Worm Poo as medium

That’s what I was thinking, good for plants, good for me.

1 Like

Haven’t started my first journal yet but have loved all the knowledge in this thread. Thanks everyone. I hope I can retain enough of it to not completely stuff my first natural grow

1 Like

Some pics
Gl in flower tent all alone
Have a mater coming up and a mystery plant coming up too. We shall see.

Next round coming up some autos and mostly photos

Some males pulled out

C ya

7 Likes

What you going to do with your males @Skydiver

1 Like

Skydiver i want to tag @anon33684698 to see the colour of your leaves on your gold leaf.
Hope you don’t mind.

2 Likes

Thanks @Blackmoon :heart:

2 Likes

I’m gonna hug them and pet them and call them George. Haha
I’ll probably cull them once I plant a couple more seeds so I can just use same soil / pots

5 Likes

Hug them then go talk to your girls. lol
I just harvested my male pollen last night.
Bit of a fiasco
Got there in the end.
Wet and washed everything down after changed my clothes.
A good time to do it. My ladies have only just turned as well.
Got it stored in rice flour inside an old film canister inside a moisture proof clip lock container full of rice and moisture absorbers.
Should do the trick.
Used white curtain netting to shift out pollen sacks.
Worked well.
Next stage wait for lady’s to ripen up and paint a few lower buds with the pollen flour mix.
Cheers @Skydiver

5 Likes

I do this to my cats and dogs, and I just assume they know that I’m quoting WB :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So the real tall male fell over from a mist spray last night and tonight I checked and it didn’t pop back up so I cut it just above the lowest branches and proceeded to munch on those lovely pollen pods…Mmm

3 Likes

Awesome tale

1 Like

Nice to hear from you @AAA

1 Like

you to @Blackmoon !

1 Like

That was a song I had on name that tune the other day. I like that song, but you don’t hear it that much on radio these days. “I just kicked ol’ green teeth right in the knee.” Ah, too funny. Peace…

1 Like

Want to better deal with and get over depression? Eat better feeding your gut biome for mental health.
If you or anyone you know is dealing with these types of issues please share this video ASAP as it only available until 8pm tonight as a free viewing.

Oh yea here’s some plants…

Enjoy the day

6 Likes

Blossom end rot is caused by two things: a lack of calcium and inconsistent watering. While the best cure to blossom end rot is prevention, it can be reversed once it’s started.

1 Like

We’ve been on that series!

3 Likes

They’ve extended the free watch time for all 9 episodes maybe have another 36 hours left.
I strongly recommend everyone take some time and watch as much as you can

6 Likes

On sale now…

6 Likes

Already ordered mine. They were on sale :partying_face: along with some nematodes for the yard.

Speaking of gut health, here’s an excellent book I’ve been reading
:v::green_heart:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0062103148/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_JMVA33VYSS18BMZN7A6H

8 Likes