First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Yep that’s the fan…then there is the optional advanced controller that I have that does what I had been looking for.
They come in 10” 8” and 6” they don’t make a 4”

Also check this post out FIRST Grow Room... finally! - #9 by QST_59

Shows option to DIY a controller

It says it comes with a controller, not the same one?

It comes with an adjustable speed rheostat you manually set at x%.
Is what I already had on my other fan so was a pain when lights on/off fan stays at where I left it until I manually dial it up/down.
The optional controller has the abilities I outlined
http://www.hyper-fans.com/

Looks like they are partnering with Phresh filters which I also have one from them…one of the best out there

Save this one too
Is best fan for mimicking the variable breezes you find outside.
Just received my second one yesterday as I liked the first one so much…

It has random patterns that covers my entire 4x8 floor with the 8 plants all getting rustled at different heights and areas. Awesome fan in my opinion and it fairly inexpensive too

1 Like

Awesome, I just looked all of it up and cut and pasted the link.

What size tent are you using the 8” fan in?

It’s a 4 1/2’ x 8’ x 7’ tent
Always buy up a size if you can
Never know when you might need the extra whatever …
I have 2 tents both the same size

True. I’m looking at about the same size.

Maybe I’ll go 10”!

Check your tent openings for size for duct run. Usually they are 4” up to 8”. Mine maxes at 8”

By the way still haven’t watered them since a week ago Monday.
10 days now…wow

I’ve got a room, I was going to set up a tent in it , but I’m going big.

The watering infrequently due to mulch is sutprising.

The tent I got was from HTG supply.
Reason I got this one is it is not 4 feet (48”) wide but is 4 1/2 feet (54”) that extra 6” can really make a difference during flower etc. love the tent designed and built by growers. Great features. Solid build and $260 delivered.
Yea I have 2 rooms in basement I’m using. Basement is about 1800 sqft total size…tons of room

1 Like

That phresh filter is no joke(price wise at least).

I’ll probably only do one grow indoors a year, so I’m planning a single harvest.l so I won’t need a separate veg/flower act

1 Like

Lol yep they are pricey but they last 2 1/2 years is the claim and they are one of the top long time makers of carbon filters.
I bought one on amazon and it was inexpensive and cheap at the same time. Sent it back did some research and decided to spend the extra $ on Phresh

Pics of gen 2 x8

Don’t really see much of a change for better or worse since turning lights to 1/2. Didn’t happen overnight so won’t know overnight either.
Man I love this live soil thing it’s so laid back. Slow your roll low and slow.
Man I love this song

Commercial intermission
Gotta pay for the water and lights

The back 4 below were put in soil same day and all came up within 24hrs of each other.
Dam Winnie is the runt so far but I think based on the medium I need to water her less than the others as that shit really holds moisture.
That huge bastard has more mass than all the others put together including the 3 planted on 4-20 up front. Her life energy is strong!

Here are the 3 Autos I put in soil this morning. Once they break on through I’ll drop the jiffy pot into a 3 gallon container for their final home.

Anywho thanks for tuning in and HAGD

I heard this today. I liked it!

Where mind goes
Energy flows
And blood and flesh follow

2 Likes

This song too
A theme perhaps lol

3 Likes

Look at the gams on that doll!

Seed in soil on 4-11
Above ground 4-13
20 days above ground today
Roots are everywhere filling the 1 gal pot. I’m new but wow this seems like a keeper. A beast!

Xena:Warrior Princess she is

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Great root growth.

1 Like

Thanks @AAA
I’ve been watering them by flooding the saucer underneath them keeping the lower 3/4 of the soil moist to help get the roots to search down and out and been giving them a taste up top daily but if I stuck my finger in pot would think I needed to water unless I check down 2+ knuckles lol.
I like the wicking method when they are young and when transplanting.
Seems to work out for me.

1 Like

New post about treating powdery mildew Etc without chemicals

Hello all,

Moved the gen 2 girls into the new tent as environment has been stable the last couple days

The 3 auto seed have all broken through to the other side! Will be putting these into 3 gal pots with Kind soil 2.5-3Lbs plus my base at top.

That was a nice quick turnaround from soak to now.

Still haven’t watered the gen2 ladies in the big top. I think now that is 11 days since last watering.
Did some defoliation on the 2 White Widows. The soil up top is about ready but down 4-5” it’s still medium moisture. Maybe tomorrow will water lol

Thanks for tuning in and HAGD

4 Likes

So it looks like after I travel to Oregon to help them with their problem of too much herb

Should finish that up just in time to swing by Colorado and celebrate

After all how can they make mother nature’s produce illegal anyway.

3 Likes