First grow using Worm Poo as medium

BAS to the rescue!

3 Likes

I started checking out the “build a soil way” videos they’re putting up. Some are the same as previous BAS vids but there’s some new stuff there. They’re pretty informative. It should be a good when it’s all up. I just restocked all my BAS supplies bought 3 things on that list :roll_eyes: I wish I would have waited now, I could have saved some $
Enjoy that yummy GL, I’m sure you are. I smoked the last of mine. GL is one of my favorites so far.
I haven’t forgotten the thrivN favor @AAA I’d really like to repay that favor, when you let me know how :blush: :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m happy to help!

3 Likes

Just play more music and watch less news for a happier day!

Enjoy 4 & 20 Blues

Keep feeding your cannabinoid system folks

5 Likes

Check in all of the above and no news for me today. I did enjoyed a lot of Stevie Ray Vaughan today.
I love the song you posted. I’ve heard it before. They should say one taste of the bud and I wanted the whole damn tree, sounds better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

Another NA4 all jarred up.

Have another GL clone in time out will be chopping this morning. No pardon for this bird.
Hope everyone enjoys the time with family and friends today.

8 Likes

Good morning all.

Another one going in the WeDryer

9 Likes

Fun Fact:

Did you know?! When you expose even store bought mushrooms to UV or sunlight, they produce dramatic bursts of Vitamin D concentrations, making them even more nutritious!

The more I’ve grown into a “health nerd,” I’ve learned the science and history, showing a clear footprint that mushrooms have long been utilized for functional purposes and nutritional benefits.

The ancient Romans declared mushrooms “food for the gods.” (They also believed mushrooms imbued warriors with incredible strength.)

Get this – humans share approximately 85 percent of our ribosomal RNA and 50 percent of our DNA with fungi—which is another way of saying that mushrooms are extremely bioavailable to human bodies.

Spending time learning from Mycologists (those who study fungi, like Paul Stamets in our film), I’ve learn more how mushrooms have a higher chance of providing functional benefits to humans than many other sources. This is likely because the same defense mechanisms fungi use can help our bodies when we consume mushrooms.

Medicinal mushrooms like Chaga, Lion’s Mane, Reishi, Cordyceps can all be profound additions, not just for Vitamin D, but to help support lmmune function, cognitive support, memory, stress management, and energy.

6 Likes

Yeah, Mishrooms!

2 Likes

I Iove mushrooms. I am obsessed with taking pics of the pretty fungus too.

7 Likes

I’m with you @GreenJewels! I can’t stop eating them and photographing them!

9 Likes

Oh wow, those definitely look like a fun mushroom.

3 Likes

I’ve had that kind before. They taste terrible are very dry and the next day I can’t remember where I left my…everything

Can’t wait to do another run!

6 Likes

The top bag are albinos and bottom bag golden teacher.

I use them to make micro dose capsules. I do them in 100 and 200 mg format.

My mom has no more arthritis/joint pain. It’s pretty amazing.

6 Likes

Your a fun guy then aren’t you.

3 Likes

Oh, so I wonder if that would work for rheumatoid arthritis. I better do some research. Thanks :v::green_heart:

1 Like

I sure am a Funghi…

6 Likes

Not sure if arthritis and rheumatoid are the sane, but she was diagnosed with arthritis in her ankle and wrist.

2 Likes

Another GL trimmed up. Little faster drying as the RH in house went down due to outside cold and snow.

Most of the fan leaves were crisp and the end and were removed prior to the dry. This made trimming them up easy with minimal trim but that is frosty like it is outside.

Dropped some more seeds the other day and put them in cow pots last night. A couple of them lost their shells before putting them in soil with mychorrizae spores and worm poo with FF light warrior starter soil.

Just a cool rock

Lost one GL about a week ago to that nasty droop and die I’ve had before. Root issues for sure. Gonna drop some more seeds soon too.
Hey @AAA trying to remember those seeds GDP/NL and NA 4 and 6 were regulars correct so need to sex them up in awhile.

Keep feeding your cannabinoid system folks and stay healthy

6 Likes