First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Hey all
Do you know anyone who has cancer?
Do you know of anyone who wants to avoid getting cancer?
Well watch this video
The C Word. Available on Netflix
That is all
Isn’t that enough

3 Likes

Well it’s been 9 days and the GDP/NL is still not dry yet. Been 62-68% humidity in the house the last week and 1/2 with temps 68-72.
Longest dry I’ve had so far.
Maybe tomorrow. Hope so as I have the day off.

Seriously if your reading this watch Kiss The Ground and then pass it on to someone else with the message to do the same.
Do it like your kids and their kids and their kids lives depend on it.

4 Likes

So did i just chiming in.

1 Like

Ever wonder what critters other than worms are in your worm bin?
Found this

4 Likes

Interesting, Potworms, I always thought they were freshly hatched baby reds. Learned sumthin new today, so thanks.

3 Likes

Good watch on PBS

14 day dry for the GDP/NL bred by @AAA thanks again
Wet was 668g
Dry was 142g
In jar they are at 62-64%…
Tastes great
Less filling

5 Likes

Congrats Diver, stole this one off Bud

Sweet harvest :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @Enlightened420

Here are some pics from tonight
They say if you can grow tomatoes you can grow cannabis haha
Well three mater plants popped up in the 45 gallon pot I was recycling no till so I let them go for it.
Should have some ready in a month or less

Keep those cannabinoid receptacles full folks

7 Likes

Beautiful my friend :v:

2 Likes

Diver do you have to stay extra vigilant with top dressing then with them w both in same tub. Have you done it before, I know you got 45 gals to work with buy it has to be a little tight when everythings bigger you think?

2 Likes

Well it’s the first time growing tomatoes inside. I’ll just keep pruning them to keep them in check I guess. I re amended the soil awhile ago and let it cook so to speak with mulch (old leaves and stems) and straw and old roots from previous plants were left in soil. Got worms and worm bin bugs in there chowing down and pooping out gold. I did put one clone in the 45 gallon about a month ago too and will add another one once I harvest one that’s close that’s in a 3 gallon no till second run that’s essentially bent over 1/3 of that 45 gal pot so when that one in 3 gal pot is harvested will drop in another clone. Both the maters and the clone in there now seem to be doing great so far. Not doing really anything different feed wise between the mater and the cannabis they get the same stuff.
I plan on adding more veggies in the tents as time goes by so I can eat fresh from the garden year round.
A work in progress

7 Likes

You’re an inspiration to little girls and boys like me around the globe… in another 20 or 30 years I wanna be like you! LoL

2 Likes

I grew tomatoes and other veggies, herbs in dwc, obviously prior to my living soil journey. But anyway, yep, just grow them like cannabis :+1:

Have you seen @elheffe702 indoor food tent ? He’s got it rockin

5 Likes

Haha @LoCoRock don’t wait 20 years get there quicker or you’ll kick yourself …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTJowtn38w

Living soil is where it’s at @GreenJewels it’s so easy going with Mother Nature rather than against her. I think anyway and I’ll never get away from that style. I try to bring the outside into my house as far as the soil and processes that go on outside minus the bad bugs. Luckily I haven’t had to deal with those infestations once I realized the spider mites I had earlier was from my worm bin and are great to have in there.
I think you’ve got the “bug” for that grow style too and you know it…haha

Yea @elheffe702 hope your veggies are happy and growing well I’m looking forward to getting more veggies going soon.

Hey @AAA wanted to let you know that I had great feedback on both the NA6 and the GDP/NL basically said keep that shit going/coming.
I guess I wasn’t just me because the NA is really a quick heavy buzz but doesn’t put you down…currently on it so will do a follow up on the GDP/NL even though I have smoked some I’m too stoned to remember haha

Ok I gotta check the ladies and hit the hay…maybe a Hahaha

Loco don’t wait man cause if I knew then what I know now…ya know

10 Likes

I love that song! Ya, I’ve got the bug, I’m never returning to the bottle :beetle: :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Found this little guy running out of pot when I sprayed the top soil. I know they are around the house and am happy they are helping with the ecosystem eating bugs etc.

Some green lantern pics

10 Likes

Flash…green lantern… (Scream) Spider man

2 Likes

I keep waiting for Paris Hilton to pop up into the frame. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Looking good! :v:

4 Likes

Love the lighting effect in your pictures.
Nice long bud.

2 Likes