First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Got some maters coming along next to the sticky gold leaf

7 Likes

Does this size pot make my roots look fat?

Good way to recycle empty rolling papers.
She’s a clone of the amazons transplanted to the gallon pot awhile back. Gonna top her and grab some clones I guess as there’s no room at the inns…lol

I found out the next “presidential” debate will have a slight format change so we can actually hear them state their positions on things.
Last nights wasn’t very presidential.
I hope things “Get Smart”

10 Likes

Rolling… You got a fat ass rooty tooty dude!

2 Likes

What’s the other plant with the clover in the same pot? Almost looks like a dandelion or ragweed leaf?

Think it’s either dandelion or plantain as I use bag of clover seed and it’s not 100% so some other seeds in the bag. I pick them and add to salads or smoothies

2 Likes

Well I flipped the other day my second tent with the Amazon twins…
Today I “think” I finished woman scaping them. Did a lot of bend breaking over the last week or so. Probably will have to do more of both as they transition more. Lights can’t go any higher but I can dim them if needed. The PLC light build on the left allows plants to almost touch them before issues where the HLG 260 XL,s on right need some distance at full power.
The one on the right is still in its 7 gallon pot and it’s solid with roots. Should be interesting if it can go the distance. The other I up potted into a 20 gallon awhile back. Why I do this to myself I don’t know but hey another learning experience. If needed I’ll use previous grow pots not in use as tie down points/anchors.

6 Likes

Those are some very tall naked ladies. They’re looking good :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

I love that show! Cone of silence, hilarious.

3 Likes

Thanks @GreenJewels yea the skirts are short
Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me (Official Music Video) | Warner Vault - YouTube

@AAA agent 99 hubba hubba lol

Vegetables :hot_pepper: On fire :fire: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

You have to watch this one!

3 Likes

Thanks watching it now :+1:

Should be required viewing for every school kid and be played instead of the next presidential debate as this concept / knowledge is way more important than who the next president of the USA is. Vote with your dollars and actions you dumb apes :gorilla:

3 Likes

On the list to watch. Thank you!

My son and I enjoyed My Octopus Teacher.

3 Likes

Agreed! We’re looking at the sky asking how do we clean it up?

The NASA satellite images of tiling season vs full growth season was shocking.

3 Likes

Right on @shindig153 this is an amazing planet.

2 Likes

With hope and dope nothing else matters…haha
Ok ok a couple other things too

5 Likes

How they reclaimed that huge area in China was amazing!
Thanks for the heads up was worth way more than the hour and a half I spent watching it.
I remember back in school they would roll a tape every now and then in class but nothing really basic that helps us live better for health of self and the Mother.
Everyone should be sharing this shit with everyone!

3 Likes

So true.

2 Likes

One of my favorite off the wall renditions.

1 Like

And one of Admiral McRavens more motivational speeches…

2 Likes