First grow using Worm Poo as medium

I’d love to share that with you but I have many plants in different stages of growth/age and I really don’t know…haha
In the flower tent I have been rotating them in from veg tent as space allows.

2 Likes

Hummingbirds have the fastest metabolism in the animal planet. I may have them beat. LoL
So what’s cooking - worm beds, frass production, tea brewing or maybe food? LoL

1 Like

Thanks for the reply…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Worms are multiplying Frass is only in a bag as of now and yea I’m hungry so some eggs and bacon and hash…browns coming up soon and maybe some tea for me.

I just looked up the history of lawns…because mine isn’t like my surrounding neighborhood and wondered how we got to this point using more chemicals etc on our lawns than agriculture uses to grow our food.

Interesting info out there here are a couple

Old habits die hard, however. And it is hard to also abandon this idea of a manifestation of material success, especially as it is so readily recognized as such. As of 2005, lawns covered an estimated 63,000 square miles of America. That’s about the size of Texas. It’s the most grown crop in the United States–and it’s not one that anyone can eat; it’s primary purpose is to make us look and feel good about ourselves.

The pursuit of a perfect lawn was reinforced by advertising and horticultural ad- vice in popular magazines, in addition to advertise- ments promoting lawn standards in order to sell more lawn care products.

Most suburban households and lawn-care operators apply more herbicides and pesticides per acre on lawns than most farmers spread to grow crops in large fields (US Senate, 1991).

Just saying…f the Jones’
Sorry if anyone’s last name is Jones

2 Likes

Hmm

Rolling papers, blunt wraps may harbor heavy metals, pesticides
Marijuana rolling papers aren’t as clean as legal weed. One lab spotted flavored blunt wraps and cellulose papers with cypermethrin and lead.

2 Likes

We have St. Augustine down here and you CANNOT buy seed for it. It only comes pallets sod squares or roll if bought in bulk. I’ve recently started to try and do something with it. I sware I did a fertilizer/weed control last night. LoL BUT in my defense I refuse to use the well pump for irrigation or at all for that matter. I have both city n well, but the only thing that bugs me (pet peeves actually) is our thirst for water. I have bricks in all my toilet tanks and my household knows Im crazy with water use. LoL last year I started the rain collection for plants n flower beds. That’s all thats weird about me. LMAO you got me beat by mile… LoL

2 Likes

Wow! Crazyness

1 Like

Feather meal, greensand & gypsum for my lawn. Slow release, organic and zero burning. Plus I feel better about having safe runoff into the aquifer

3 Likes

When you veg too long…basically will have 2 plants in the 4x8 and still may not have enough room…gonna get back at wrangling them down…
Note to self…oh yea I stopped taking notes so never mind.

7 Likes

Holy hot mess Batgirl! Stay on top of yo shit dawg. LoL did I ever tell you how HUGE yours is big guy…wink wink…bats eyelashes…

5 Likes

Jesus!!!

2 Likes

You called?

2 Likes

I’ve seen some jungles in here diver…BUT that’s a god damn forest jr. Hey I meant to ask…or forgot whatever… didn’t you take that job, How goes it? I’ve given you an out here maybe that’s why it’s gotten so long a veg. LoL that’s a nice way to say it.

1 Like

Yea am working but as much as I’d like to use that excuse it was really the other plants in there getting them into flower shape.
I saw it happening Over time and should have been topping them I guess.
Oops

3 Likes

From bacteria man
https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/genomicresearch/genomeediting

Search CRISPR
CAS9
Down the rabbit hole

Rabbit season!

Duck Season!

3 Likes

your last name is Hernandez?

1 Like