First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Thanks @S.FloridaSwampman
Feed my red wiggler worms in my worm bin corn :corn: in many forms as they love the corn cobs and all. Never thought about corn meal in my containers of crawlers for fishing just usually the bedding.

Yea the Waikiki was a great grow and tastes great and less filling
Smells wonderful and smokes well. For me so far has been one of those in between strains. Not super energetic but not couch either.
I guess kind of Goldilocksā€¦ just right

1 Like

Hello, @Skydiver, In my grow journal I have a Cola from a Waikiki Queen, and I concur with your opinion now that time has passed with other strains grown. I know itā€™s recieved many scoffs, and not well received from the Community my conviction for Pineapple Haze will not waiver. Each Humanā€™s Anatomy/Physiology is different in many aspects; consequently, however itā€™s been my favorite. Daytime is perfect without the comedown/tired effect, but itā€™s longevity is great lasting hours doing laborious work with several physical disabilities that have me on Disability. Another upside is the motivation it gives to get going, yet I do not loose focus in my Daily endeavors. I just put it out there because I like what you wrote, and your mindset. In the past I wrote about using worms, and the benefits to it being scoffed at. I am glad the community treated you with the understanding of the benefits before being snide. I hope your grow continues to prosper, and have a good Night

2 Likes

Just watched this with my wife. Love that they give examples and some explanation to the positive mindset phenomenon.

2 Likes

The Pineapple Express I grew has very similar effects on me as your Pineapple Haze. Iā€™m really glad that was one of my first choice of seeds/strains. Everyone who has tried it loved its smokeability (this should be a word) flavor and effect. Day all the way.
Mother Nature Rocks!
Man keeps trying to kill her with ā€œbetter living through chemistryā€ lol Nature has its system down but we canā€™t see it!
Stupid humans come in try to reinvent the wheel and by doing so keep blowing a tire.
Well Iā€™m off get my Autos tails in soilā€¦after they break ground I will saturate them and the soil with roundup because I just saw a commercial telling me to! Itā€™s been approved by the FDA so it must be safeā€¦Right? Lol

Thanks and HAGD

1 Like

Glad you two enjoyed the movie.
I got sidetracked yesterday and havenā€™t yet finished it but I will today I think.
We are all just energy as well as everything around usā€¦end of nose to end of universeā€¦

1 Like

We didnā€™t finish either and truthfully it was touch cheesy, but the raw info was reinforcing to what most already know but somehow disregard. It was a nice reminder.

Per Albert Einstein, ā€œThere is no place in this new kind of physics (Quantum Physics) both for the field and matter, for the field is the only reality.ā€

3 Likes

Looks like Oregon need some helpā€¦

Road Trip! Headed to Oregon :oncoming_automobile:

2 Likes

I really enjoy reading your messages because your intelligent dry sense of humor. You made me laugh twice today, and It was the only time today I had a great release. Thanks for uplifting my spirits. Have a good Afternoon

3 Likes

@Skydiver, You are a deep thinker, and that is a rare character asset. I am not into flattery, yet I felt compelled to mention it. Good Afternoon

1 Like

Wow!!! Where did you two come from? I have been on this site quite a while, and you have me falling backwards in AMAZEMENT!!! Enjoy your trip, and I had to add Marley is the Man!!!

1 Like

Glad I can bring a smile to your day!
My mission was a success lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s not meā€¦itā€™s the voices in my headā€¦and they tell me to get them out to the masses

3 Likes

If only I had that problemā€¦ oh wait, I will soon!

I literally take a few rips a week. Iā€™m going to have to step up my game!

1 Like

You donā€™t need to step up your game, and my previous statement about you two was vague. I was writing about you, and Skydiver being deep thinkers that keep others minds moving in a positive & intellectual manner. I enjoy reading others thoughts, philosophy, physics, botany, ect. I become interested in something, and the O.C.D. Autodidact comes out inevitably. Now I can go on another learning tangent till I burn out. Thanks again, and please keep in touch occasionally. I have enjoyed, no thatā€™s an understatement, I am floored by your minds, though, and humor.

2 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™m always trying to improve.

Iā€™ve been creeping on your grow journal. Your latest buds are beautiful!

1 Like

Take your lifetime because most of it is rambling. Thanks for the positive reinforcement, but genetics is the culprit. I did do some seeds with at least a Bud on each strain. See how they do in the future, but I have two more Black Widows & two Gold Leafs that I will bud in a 4-7 weeks during the summer. I will introduce after I clean up my house after this one is put away, and given to VA Brothers & Cancer Patients at my local Hospital. I go in with my Service/Disability Dog, and give out pot. The nurses know, but they are cool. Itā€™s only a misdemeanor to give weed away under 20 grams in Florida. The staff is cool, and I have been doing it for over a year. Good Evening

1 Like

Hello all,

I just did some upgrades to my tents last night and boy does it make things easier.
My new 8ā€ Hyper fan with advanced controller replaced my old 8ā€ with a REO. I know Iā€™m not spelling it correctly but is has Hysteria which allows the fan to have a set lowest never turn off speed and then as temps rise above your set temp (my case is 75f) the fan ramps up from (40% my setting for minimum speed) to a higher and higher speed until temps fall below the set and then slows back to minimum and it keeps the temps pretty much constant. Iā€™ll move my old 8ā€ into my new 2nd tent and depending on any environmental issues will get another 4ā€ or 6ā€ for active input of air rather than passive vent intake.

Why did I choose the hyper fan over the iCloud t series

1. power draw 1amp vs 2.5 amps
  2. smaller and lighter
  3. optional advanced controller- it came standard with a REO
  4. Hysteria

Negatives

1. with advanced controller is $100 more than iCloud if I didnā€™t get this better controller I may have went with the iCloud but back to the BIG difference in power usage as this thing is on 24/7 and like lights is a critical component of stable environment. Big savings in electric use.

I also moved out most of the ducting from in the tent to outside and that frees up room for adjusting lights better. Only thing now in tent is carbon filter and the 8ā€ duct to the Wye outside the tent.

Anyway will update you all soon on how Winnie The Poo is doing and all the others.

Thanks for tuning in and HAGD

7 Likes

Nice, great work.

Iā€™m slowly piecing together equipment for an indoor grow this winter.

That fan and controller is on my ā€œlistā€.

Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Is this the one?:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JGC7LC8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_BcKYCbE7B0NAY