First grow using Worm Poo as medium

3 Likes

Wood ash for Potash ium and phosphate etc

1. Maintain proper soil pH. This is important for optimum nutrient availability and health of many beneficial soil organisms. Lime is used to raise soil pH (reduce acidity). It also supplies calcium and magnesium. However, most limestone sold in Massachusetts is dolomite, which is high in magnesium. Repeated use of dolomitic lime, results in soils with high in magnesium but low in calcium. If you can find calcite lime, use it about every other time you apply lime. Another way to supply calcium is to use gypsum in addition to dolomitic lime.
7 Likes

All have buttons except one er well two.
The liveWWX and the dead Shocking Blue Dream last night
I had to much to dream…-anyone know the artist?

G night ladies

6 Likes

Electric prunes.
What about this one?
Roxanne, you don’t have to put on the red light.

Have you noticed difference from the red?

4 Likes

The police @Enlightened420 …well Eddie Murphy also sang it :grin:

It sure is sad to look at the dead plant. I am very curious as to what caused her sudden demise.

2 Likes

I’m running 14 on and 10 off and they went into flower so I’m thinking yes with the far red lights.

Yea @GreenJewels like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop…the world may never know…lol as long as the other 2 in that pot stay healthy I’m good as you can’t win them all

3 Likes

She can feed the soil.

I love that commercial when I was a kid. I couldn’t tell you how many times my brother and I started counting then said the heck with it and just ate it :laughing:

8 Likes

Samwhich er weedwich er it was tasty and all the greens came from my pots in tents

10 Likes

Cracked pepper turkey?

1 Like

Man that sounds good right now…it was buffalo chicken and some baby Swiss and SSH and BD and some clover, Dandelion and alfalfa, mater and good old yeller mus tard and Dave’s killer bread.
Delicious

Got a little snow here today but nothing stuck for more than a minute.
Been waiting all season and winter may have finally arrived…bahaha
Anyone from Ohio and surrounding states will get that.

Flower tent

9 Likes

Dead dream! That’s a new strain name for sure.

2 Likes

It def looks better in red light… man you sure that GL up top. I’ve never seen such sativa looking leaves with Gold leaf, those babies are thin thin. Ah maybe it’s just your jungle overlapping! Always a site though, nice! I gotta go back and read that fire ass video. I chuck my ashes in the compost bucket pretty often cuz I burn yard debris like 3/month.

2 Likes

First time growing GL so I hope they are.

Well I woke up to stuck snow…

6 Likes

So I’m sitting on my porch watching the sun go down enjoying some herb and a beer and tunes and I see this guy going for a walk. That’s cool but I live in a residential area with plenty of space and he’s wearing a mask…I’m thinking wtf fear is way too up there.
Anyway
The things that make you go Hmm

5 Likes

I just ran across this and looks promising

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07BDKTT7Q/ref=wl_mb_wl_huc_mrai_2_dp

3 Likes

@Skydiver he prob got the flu lol :slight_smile:
tried to walk his coroana off bahahahahas 5 points for tryin mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

:nauseated_face: These are very strange times right now. It’s interesting to see the various reactions by ppl :thinking:.

2 Likes

I laugh at the people who wear masks while driving!!!

4 Likes

Ive found myself at a red light just shaking my head… maybe it’s me I think for a split second…nah ain’t no coodies inside my car and I’m not driving through a well timed vehicular sneeze!! Would it be vehicular manslaughter if i caught it

4 Likes

good question!

4 Likes