First grow using Worm Poo as medium

:joy::joy: defininately feeling the LOVE on this thread @AAA.

@Skydiver love your work as always, this conversation about grounding is interesting. I used to have a meditation routine that included earthing. But have been slack due to time constraints with work etc and have been feeling rundown and exhausted lately, need to get back onto Mother Earth’s vibration and rejuvenate myself.

Speaking of interesting topics, does anyone have any theories regarding the “Schumann resonance” effects on Earth, I have been studying vibrational frequencies in recent months and find the theories fascinating.

3 Likes

What’s the frequency Kenneth…

I believe there is something to all the things that have been discounted by the powers that be to keep the masses down…lol
Yea the hum of the earth and all…

And thanks for the kind words.
Having a grounding matt set up in my bed makes it a no brainer…getting grounded when I sleep at a minimum!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Okay I don’t know about the radio station guys. I went along with the nasty chemicals, totally down with trying to keep Diver & his weed grounded but putting my radio on a static channel would only drive me nucking futs. I call BS in the station… standing by for shitstorm…lol

1 Like

You can’t believe in everything and you can’t believe in nothing you just gotta believe in things that make sense to you. You might be right you might be wrong but at least you try.

Over the years I’ve tried to keep an open mind and would like to think I fairly tried to consider both sides as well as do my own research on the subject.

Anytime one strays from the “normal” path with regards to how the earth works in relationship to Humans and animals and plants etc they are usually discounted as strange and dismissed.

25-30 years ago I might have called myself as I am today fringe and crazy. After much learning about things outside the box of containment things aren’t what they appear to be. I’ve called BS to things initially before doing any research and sometimes I’ve held that notion and sometimes I’ve reversed course and beliefs on something.

The only shitstorm coming your way would be not knowing the truth about whatever and finding out years later and going boy I wish I knew that to be true back then.

There’s my response using a kinder and gentler machine gun hand.

What’s the frequency Kenneth

6 Likes

I’ve been humming since I read that part lol. My brain hasn’t vibrated yet but ima keep trying lol

2 Likes

Hummina Hummina Hummina

3 Likes

I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was younger.
I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was stronger.

6 Likes

I agree with your statement totally Skydiver, you’re a man after my own heart.

@LoCoRock, I respect everyone’s opinion and perspective, my perspective is probably quite different to yours for example, I applaud your questioning, I would not be where I am, on my journey, without questioning everything. I’m not asking you to believe anything, only ask questions, like what if?
Good vibes and have a great day :v:

5 Likes

Oooohhhhh Nooooooo Mr. Bill

I got water on my leaves with the lights on. Guess it’ll burn holes in them there leaves with the magnifying glass effect… Nah they’ll be fine
The middle pot with the 2 Gold Leaf and 1 Blue Dream is outta control can’t water them any other way easily and I haven’t ever experienced the leaf burn effect from the lights I’m using. After all what happens to them when grown outside in the SUN…and it rains…lol
My guess is that can happen with some types of lights more than others and also how close they are too.
The other 2 45 gal pots each have a Blue Dream, God Dam Purple and Super Silver Haze…most are re vegging and I guess will catch up.
Gave each 45 gal pot a gallon each a mix of 1/4 tsp Fulvic acid man, 1ml bacterial amycillius? Sp, 1/2 tsp SEA 90, 1/2 Tbsp Epsom and a couple drops of LAB. Been watering the big pots with around 1 gallon every day or so to keep the worms and critters happy and haven’t had any run out into the tent floor. They are moist on the bottom fabric section so that’s good.

I’m still seeing some mites but again they are so small it’s hard to tell the veggie mites from the meat mites but I would think like in nature they will keep a balance. I may have to reapply meat mites at some point. Time will tell.

6 Likes

Mmmm tasty stuff right there

4 Likes

The rest of tent 1

Here ya go @LoCoRock
Reading even though tent was opened up twice earlier and in line running

The girls are getting their 4 hours of UVA/UVB right now Mmm vitamin D

Smoke on the water

Tent 2
Island of forgotten toys

This is a pretty cool video about Aquaponics

Peace out

9 Likes

We’re a couple of misfits. Not a couple.of nit witts… what’s a matter with misfits…
What’s normal ppm co2? Burned a hole right threw them? They’re still growing…lol looks good…

1 Like

Outside about 450
Basement about 500 as CO2 sinks
Attic hell I don’t know but slightly less than first floor…lol

Been thinking of getting a couple rabbits and have their cage right at the intake and they exhale CO2 AND
Wait for it
Wait for it
Eat alfalfa and stuff
And poop…nice ferts for the critters to devour…Mmmm rabbit

5 Likes

This article is fascinating to me anyway
Found it on web put out by…

The Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA) is a coalition of seven NOFA state chapters. Our purpose is to advocate for and educate on organic and sustainable agriculture, family-scale farming and homesteading in rural, suburban and urban areas, agricultural justice and other related policy issues.

And below is a link to a 188 page book in PDF format.
I haven’t yet read the book as I just came across it just now.

Soil Fertility
A Guide to Organic and Inorganic Soil Amendments
Robert Parnes
May, 2013
https://nofa.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/soil-fertility-book.pdf

Looks like some great info

4 Likes

https://nofa.org/soil-carbon/

Article and video contained in above link about sustainable gardening

4 Likes

Plus ya can eat them after they get loose and eat all the leaves off the plants… win win

2 Likes

Okay win loss

3 Likes

Damn homework assignments…

4 Likes

Caged animals…lol
Yep cull the heard and have a feast…after all they breed like … well like rabbits…lol
They probably wouldn’t get to far eating the plants before they pass out.

Yep @AAA knowledge is power and I want you all to get stronger

Here is another link as the first video from link flowed into a second video and a third one automatically just wait a second after one finishes and the next starts playing.

This is the 3rd one and not sure yet if there are more
Soil Carbon Cowboys (Spanish Subtitles) - YouTube

Also read some things yesterday leading me to using chicken poo as one of the best additions to your garden based on content as compared to other manures.

2 Likes