First grow using Worm Poo as medium

The newest 45 gallon pot is just blowing up with the 2 gold leaf and 1 Blue Dream. The GL are becoming monsters. They are only about 5 weeks from tail to soil. The other 2 45 gallon pots have been re amended from last grow (no till) and at this point I’m not sure it that’s the problem or that they were in there too long at 12/12 while a couple others in flower were finishing up as I think most of them are basically re vegging as some had started flowering due to lights.

The ones in the 5 gallon pots are doing great too but again I think were in process of going into flower like the others.

Here is some food for the worms and other critters in the soil.

Well so far the veggie spider mites have been kept in check and maybe even eradicated as I am not seeing any nor any signs of them eating on the clover.
If you do have clover as a cover crop keep and eye on their health as that is a good indicator if the clover is dying that you have veggie mites.

Here is a couple picks from tent 2
These are all in no till re amended soil.

These are empty pots and also 3 with clones. One of the pots has many veggie mites in it and wasn’t one that I treated with meat mites as it wasn’t being used at the time I applied the predatory mites.

Hope you all enjoy the day
Peace out :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Yep 1000’s of skydives
I fear very little…
I don’t fear underarm deodorant but I just don’t want to use stuff toxic to my critters or me haha
Maybe my thinking can educate others to things that companies make and sell to us that isn’t good for our health.

I was like you are for years.
ASSuming that what they sold us was safe. Since getting sick and reading and researching every label and ingredients I’ve found they don’t give a shit about us but only their bottom line.

Long list of toxic shit in everyday items people use…unaware of what’s in there.

I’m not calling you an ass just wanted to have that stand out as assuming it’s safe because the FDA approved it is a bad idea. My general thought about the FDA is that if they approved it I probably don’t want to use it. Many many many many examples of that.

But yea I won’t use the crap deodorants but will use ones with safe ingredients.
I even made my own once but didn’t end up smelling like I wanted but it still works.

To each their own

6 Likes

Total agreement. Truth be known even if the FDA doesn’t like something they have no and I mean absolutely none… power to say or do anything about it. It’s another government organization put there to trick us into thinking the government is here to help us. That’s just not true.

2 Likes

Well I was lucky enough to have some solid copper 14 gage wire from an old piece that used to power an air cleaner on the furnace. Stripped off the outside jacket and used each of the 3 wires for earthing/grounding my 3 45 gallon pots.
Was fortunate to have a copper grounding wire running from the breaker box where tent 2 is over to where my water line comes into the house near tent 1.
Perfect
Didn’t have to buy Anything
had some old tent stakes that worked great and they aren’t Copper but galvanized steel and that, copper and stainless steel is generally used for the outside stakes grounding of houses.

Recycled my spent exhale mushroom bag into a soil recycling bin. Bet the critters are gonna love that!

On my other tent I’ll have to buy some wire and 4mm banana male for plugging into the power strips to ground on one of the open plugs.
Will also need to daisy chain smaller pots together from that one initial grounded plant.
Who knows if this helps the living things in each pot but my common sense says he’ll yes it will as it’s closer to natural than it was before.

Stay grounded out there and in there everyone :wink:

8 Likes

Check this out bud i just found this on my water pipes. I’ll be grounded before the days done. What a great idea. Thanks @Skydiver

tthrough that wall is my grow room.

2 Likes

Just gotta outta the shower lathering up with all them toxins and just couldn’t stop thinking about you Diver… LMAO…
Wait…wut that wuffo say… :joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s great man!

1 Like

Awe that’s so sweet…just don’t drop the soap…lol

Wuffo you say that for?

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs check this out :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

What? @Gremmall. … you must be stoned. Or maybe only :crab: can see what’s to check out :joy:

1 Like

Stay grounded…this guy I tell yah. Got the girls in tune with mother nature… maybe now distribute the pots and get the fengshui of the room going… lol

2 Likes

I soaked some alfalfa sprout about 3-4 days ago and they were ready today.
Took those sprouts and an Aloe leaf and scraped the goo out and mixed them together and blended them up for a nice smoothie…man that stuff is strong…just took a taste as it is for the ladies. Mixed it with a gallon of water and watered the clones and the underperforming plants. Even watered the Aloe I took the leaf from … dam cannibals

Took another clone from the Gold leaf and used Aloe leaf dipped the clone stem in the Aloe leaf after the cut and then scraped the bark of the cutting that will be in soil then back in the Aloe leaf for a final gooey coating and placed in the amended 3 gallon re amended pot. Think I’m going to run this mother as a mother.

Had some of the leaf left over and said heck why not stick in the pot…BOOM

This middle 45 gal pot is just amazing me with the growth. I even have some greens from the clover seed I planted in there. I’m gonna harvest a couple leafs at a time for salads or for smoothies have some dandelion and broadleaf plantain in there with clover leaves.

Gonna be using sprout teas more often!

5 Likes

Wat up @Gremmall … I’ve gots a few in before I get knee deep in bond…lol… haven’t caught up I’m lost… idk wat to check out?

2 Likes

I was just reading last week about sprout tea. I grow sprouts already for me to eat. I’m going to have to look into it more for sure. Nice work as always @Skydiver

2 Likes

Yea wish I had room in there to stack me up some rocks!

1 Like

It’s a beautiful think brother. The girls be loving ya bunches

2 Likes

Thanks Jewels and congrats on another successful grow you had!
Heck I even used some of the sprouts and planted them in bare spots in the 2 end big pots. Should be interesting as they get tall. Will probably just keep them trimmed and use the cuttings for compost / teas not sure as never grown alfalfa before.

1 Like

Them talking about being grounded to mother earth…in skydivers post I replied to when I tagged you. You being into that exact thing and all lol

2 Likes

After a hard day’s work you take off you shoes or boots and your feet are pounding… I’ve worked with flat sandals when not required to weld or grind… and I don’t feel my feet pounding after 12-14hrs off work… just my opinion… I’m so used to using my new balance or Nike’s fir running but I’m considering buying some earthing running sandals

4 Likes

That statement deserves a “no Homo”

4 Likes