First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Not sure what you mean/are saying above @Budbrother

@AAA I have thought about joining the lab side and may at some point thanks for the reminder.

I had read awhile back where having a male plant in with the ones in flower excites the ladies to increase flower/trichs etc so I (so far) decided to keep one of the males in tent 1 with the Autos that is in the 45 gallon and have trimmed him up leaving only the fan leaves and the top of the plant so I can more easily monitor him and castrate as needed just to see if it does help. I have no way of determining that but what the hell.

I moved the other confirmed male that is in a 3 gal pot into the closet and am monitoring the other 2 as to their sex.

The rest seem to be doing fine in both tents.
Looks like Winnie the Poo is going to make it to harvest. I though she was going to have to be terminated like I had with 4 others that had shown the same wilting from the tops but she has since corrected whatever was going wrong.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s very interestingā€¦:thinking:

Hahaa and @PurpNGold74 was ribbing me about how obvious it was. Ohh yeah Purp?! :rofl: The capital words @Skydiver

3 Likes

Haha he missd it by a mile

2 Likes

GN
Growers Networkā€¦is posting that taboo?
Of course the I is capitalized too so it could be GINā€¦
I get it but still donā€™t get itā€¦call me slowā€¦call me George just donā€™t call me late for the safety session - code word at drop zones for lighting some herb up to get ā€œsafeā€ before the next jumpā€¦lol

4 Likes

See you at the next safety meeting!

3 Likes

Tent 1
The BBG showing some issues but no others in that 45 gal pot is.

Tent 2

8 Likes

Hey @Budbrother sent you a couple texts not sure if I have the right digits or not? Got them from Gā€¦iā€¦N post

2 Likes

Iā€™ve an acct there too now. Iā€™d have done it sooner but my weed tech just told me about it today lolā€¦same name

2 Likes

Wanted to pass on the special I received from WeDryer.
I have both models (large and small) and love them.
If I had to choose one it would be the larger model which came out after I had already purchased the original smaller model.
Takes the worry out of drying for airflow (built in fan) as well as the smell with the carbon filter and with the sealed black material compartments also keeps out the light this way you can hang the WeDryer anywhere in the house that you want that has the temps and humidity range best for drying and you donā€™t have to use tent space etc.

Getting extra carbon filters is a good idea as they do need replaced at some point.

Hope this helps

4 Likes

I tried to order one and the code isnā€™t accepted. I only was able to use the WEGET10 code. I just emailed CS about it.

You mean for the WeDryer the code didnā€™t work? Bummer not sure what the deal is as thatā€™s what they emailed me.

I got, code is not valid for this order

Well I dropped 16 seeds 2 days ago into shot glass 75% dechlorinated tap and 25% HP. Placed them on top of my router for heat and covered them with a paper back to keep out the light.

13 of them have tailed and put into 4ā€ square cow pots with a mix of OF/light warrior @50/50 mix. Used some Down to Earth RGE powder mycho in each hole plopped in seeds sprinkled some BTi granules on top and watered them and placed the dome over top and am using T5 fixture for this stage shooting for 75f and 70% RH. Still waiting on the 3 other seeds to tail. They are still in the shot glasses.

The big veg plant in there is the male Jack that I moved from tent one and will let him produce some pollen for later use and then will cull him.

4 Likes

Discount on Pulse remote for tracking VPD stats / trends using your phone with their app.
I donā€™t have this but some day I will.

3 Likes

Getting closer to another harvest
Tent 1 with mostly autos (little plants) and 2 males (castrated) and one photo just starting to pistil up.

Tent 2 is yellowing up nicely.
Left my soil PH meter in one of them overnight Ooops and went to pull it out and had spider mites crawling all over it so still have them in soil but none on plants.

Started a round of seedlings for the next crop hopefully all these tails will break on through to the other side!
Thanks @AAA for the seeds 5 of the 6 tailed and are in cow pots!

7 Likes

Hell yes! Canā€™t wait.

Have you tried the mite spray @Budbrother used? He swears by it. Made by the mammoth people. I believe the active ingredient is thyme oil.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t tried the mite spray @Budbrother tested recently. Iā€™m sure it works fine for mites that are on the plants but I doubt that it will kill those in the soil but I could be wrong. As Iā€™m recycling the soil to the outside garden after this grow I decided to let them be and just keep them from getting back up on plants until harvest.

2 Likes

I sprayed the soil as well as the plants. It wiped them out the first use, on my plants moderately infected with mites. I also had an infested plant

That plant took 2 uses just to be completely free of them. Something I couldnā€™t do for 5 months rotating 4 different sprays.

6 Likes

Awesome. Iā€™m scared chitless of getting mites, but that puts me at ease.

1 Like