First grow using Worm Poo as medium

The raised beds look good. I found another supplier that makes custom sizes.

https://www.grassrootsfabricpots.com/living-soil-pots-and-beds/

57%20AM

5 Likes

I know you are a Bronner fan. I just listened to this Podcast last night. Killer guy and company!

2 Likes

Thanks @AAA good stuff
Bronners soaps are the bomb
Great company

Male or female?
Seeds from last Jack auto

Thinking that I’m seeing male on this and the other 3 look similar
All the auto seeds are in flower the only ones that aren’t are the seeds from last Jack Auto that seeded because it wanted to

Thoughts?

Tent 1

4 Likes

Looks male to me but give “it” a few days.

2 Likes

How do you like the big pot? Curious to know how it is to water? I’m starting a living soil grow and ordered a 50 gallon pot to grow in. We’ll see how it goes.

Your grow is looking good.

So far so good with them. As far as watering just like smaller pots it doesn’t take much water in the beginning. Have only watered twice so far once at time of transplant and once a couple days ago.

1 Like

I have their 45 gal living soil pots. Can say, great fabrication and extremely durable.

4 Likes

Are living soil pots different then the regular pots they sell?

Living soil pots have a water barrier sown into the pot to get water evenly and helps the pots dry more naturally/even.

I also wanted to keep the microbial life healthy n happy and at the most productive.

4 Likes

Thanks. What temp you reckon your soil is at?

I haven’t got that pot up and going yet. With my recent injury it looks like it will be a long while. A friend (another forum) that help me with the planning for those 65 gal pots said his runs in mid to high 80’s. There’s a temp controller on the cables.

2 Likes

Nice. Seems hotter than you would expect a native soil gets, but when manipulating for better than nature results, makes sense, more heat more microbes, to an extent.

Sorry you lost me to the GN CBD AMA for a bit. I had a couple questions.

Fuq I swear I typed 70’s but alas not. 75-78 were the numbers he gave.

1 Like

He also said when winter time comes it drops him to 65F with it turned up to max. He’s a :top: northerner though.

3 Likes

I named this one
First name Joe

Last name is
Gotta go lol

Looks like so far there are 2 of the 4 jack h seeds I got from the Jack auto from last grow are males and so far 2 others not sure. They also must be Photo dependent as not showing flower and are in 18/6 lighting.
Took the one in single pot and isolated and will get some pollen from him.

Here’s a pic from tent 2

6 Likes

@Skydiver How ya doing with the mites? I finally broke the cycle in my tent with Mammoth Pest Control. I expected it to fail like everything else, but the first spray wiped them all out. Still 7 days later, none to see, but the directions said once a week for 3 weeks.
Gone. Gone. Gone. Yeah!

4 Likes

Congrats on the mite issue.
I haven’t treated for them in a long time.
They haven’t been on my plants for months but I still see a few of them on the soil after watering.
Using the DE at base keeps them off the foliage.
Look with mag glasses from time to time and still see a few crawling on the soil top.

2 Likes

So nothings changed since the last time I read that topic lol. Growers wish that I Network could find a way to Join in longer conversations @Skydiver

1 Like

Nice, I can see where this comes in handy! Very cool, or warm rather!

1 Like

Skydiver. Need to get you to the lab side.

Send an email and ask about it. Sometimes they run specials for existing ILGM members.

Robert@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

3 Likes