Nice one Bud!
WWX final wet weight 782g
Would have been more but I was hungry and ate some as I went.
Waikiki Queen and Pineapple Express are next up.
Both of my WeDryers are now full so going to have to dry the rest another way. Can borrow a buddies drying rack but won’t be able to get that till tomorrow night.
Back in the late 70’s I read the comic strip The Wizard Of Id and if anyone remembers it. There was one that I cut out and saved but can’t seem to find it now but it read
panels show Rodney and the King talking and goes like this.
Rodney … the troops confiscated 2 tons of Marijuana
The King… good have them burn it.
Rodney …they already did. One ounce at a time!
Wet trim weight on Waikiki Queen #2
899g but again would have been more but I was hungry while trimming and ate some as I went.
Will be harvesting the Pineapple Express #2 today and this is the last one from this round.
Also looks like the Autos are recovering nicely since the transplant into their final homes. Note to self…check PH of starter mix before putting seeds in.
Winnie the Poo might be a lost cause. Has the same drooping as I had on 3 others earlier on only not as fast of a downhill slide. Thought at first was overwatered but after a few more days of no recovery I watered her last night and will check on her in a bit to see where she is headed. To Valhalla or stay with the others.
Yup ya only have to learn that once
Pineapple Express #2 wet trim weight 566g
Done with that round of photo plants
Anyone want to get rid of cable expenses and still watch a ton of channels through your internet check this link out.
Still has the commercials just like paying for cable or satellite but it’s free and to my knowledge completely legal too.
Buddy of mine turned me onto this little gem
Thanks for the link
Some lighting stuff
Lux to PPFD chart I made using HLG calculator for QB 288 3K boards
And the r-Spec boards.
Also formula for converting your PPFD to figure out your DLI
Also recommended DLI chart based on stage of growth and range of PPFD based on stage of growth.
Hope this helps because assuming I’m correctly understanding things it is helping me and my grow.
Feel free to correct me if I’m off on anything.
Thank you for the streaming link. As far as all those acronyms, I would have to understand them in order to decipher your post! Ill spend some time later checking it out. Thanks again.
Pics of the Autos after being transplanted into final homes.
Recovering nicely after the warrior light soil was too low in PH.
2 days later the autos are taking off!
Have some fungus gnats but no biggie.
Tossed more BTi on top and mixed in a bit along with some clover seeds.
Finished harvesting my flower 1 tent grow in my 4x8 tent using 1200 watts (2 HLG 600 H fixtures) with 7 Photo and 2 auto plants.
Final Jared weight came in at 4 pounds total.
Still will lose some weight from final curing in jars as 5 plants were just Jared in the last several days while the other 4 have been Jared for one month or more and my humidity in the house has been in the upper 60’s due to outside conditions as well as running the humidifier in the basement to keep the 2 rooms at the proper humidity for my current ladies.
Not bad for my second grow.
Basically doubling my per plant yield from my first grow.
I wanted to thank everyone who directly and indirectly helped me gain the knowledge to be more successful in my grow.
Duh ya think and each grows gonna just keep gettin better, bigger, tastier…
Congratulations @Skydiver. Those are totals I hope to achieve someday lol
The autos are loooooking goooood!
tailed on 9-22 with autos put in cow pots with low PH light warrior soil - Oops
final homes cow pot and defective soil and all 13 days ago
Day 1.5 night 1.3
Night ZERO lol
So how did you come up with your DLI
Glad you asked
I used a LUX meter, conversion calculator from HLG to get PPFD and then used the formula to calculate DLI
35,000 lux which is equal to 510 PPFD
510x3600(seconds in an hour) x18(hours lights on) / 1,000,000 = 33
510 PPFD derived using the HLG calculator (thanks @blackthumbbetty for that heads up from another post - great tool!) as I’m using 2 HLG 600H light fixtures with QB288 boards (not rSpec) Lights are currently about 36” above canopy at full power and the plan is to leave the lights where they are and let the plants grow up to them until they reach the saturation point ( the one I’m going to use this go) which is about 55,000 LUX and then I’ll move up the lights if needed.
So from 13 days ago they were thhhhiiiiiisssss BIG
And now they are Thhhhhiiiisssss BIG
I have one thats 14” tall and 14” wide leaf stem to end is 6”
Just starting to do some bending and tying down today. Not sure exactly what I’m going to do with the set up but as I have a minimum of 4 of each strain I have options just to see what process works best between topping which I did 2 days ago to one of each strain (bubble gum OGC and Jack H) plus another Jack from seed from previous harvest.
Might let one of each grow like a xmas tree and tie some down and bend and twisted sisters. It’s like a sculpture of sorts working with the 2 45 gallon pots and the 7 3 gallon pots some short some tall.
Will update tent 2 later as I gotta run and no it’s not to the shitter lol gotta meet my new tenants to get deposit and lease signed. After more than 2 years of my rental being vacant due to illness I’m finally getting that going…whoop whoop
The girls look fabulous. That’s a nice amount of growth in 13 days. Congrats on renting your place. I hope they’re good tenants for ya
I think they will be good tenants as one of their kids name is clover! Lol
Your ladies are also looking mighty nice
They are about to blow up!! Love how u keep notes bro. Inspiring. And cant wait to see what kinda artistic ish u get going with the ladies