First grow using Worm Poo as medium

You went big!

1 Like

Was almost out of seedsā€¦
Great prices and 7 new strains for me to grow and try out
And 1 transaction instead of 3 or 4 over a year or so timeframe so less exposure as Iā€™m in ā€¦ya knowā€¦one of THOSE states that havenā€™t caught up to ending their war on stuff. :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not mad at ya, on the contrary Iā€™m jealous!

Lol didnā€™t think you were
Just splanynin things is all

happy as a pig in shit

4 Likes

Or a worm in castings!

2 Likes

Yea but that would be :slight_smile:

eating shit and living?

Speaking of shit and all
Been shoveling it. Had 3 yards of composted manure and top soil delivered a month or so ago for filling my new 16ā€™x4ā€™x2ā€™ raised garden bed I built last fall.
Itā€™s gonna work out nice because I ordered more than I needed so now I have a nice locally sourced organic material for soil building and a good cover with being ā€œleft overā€ and all.

This shit is amazing

2 Likes

Oh and another thing
Got my first ever herb grinder
Been using my fingers for 40plus years but these grinders are the shit!
Why did I wait so longšŸ¤
Live and learn

7 Likes

A shit grinder so you can get shot faced! Awesome!

Here is a link to a review of mine on the WeDryer I use.

Hope this helps and HAGD

1 Like

2nd crop
1st pic on left 2 Medijuana from seed
On right 2 Pineapple Express clones

2nd pic on left 2 White Widow X seed
On right 2 Waikiki Queen clones

Will follow up with pics of the poo and other 3rd crop babies. Had to drop more seeds in water as 3 failed to launch (the poo is fine) and 2 shriveled and died

Later tater salad

2 Likes

The WeDryer worked great this first round. Just finished the 3rd plant this go.
The Waikiki Queen finished drying today which took 6 days.
Final dry weight after jarring came out to 93 grams.
Not bad for my first go and I gotta say the smell is my favorite one of the 3 as really has been since even during Veg. I think my 3 plant total was around 260 g or so havenā€™t looked up exact.

I taste tested it tonight of course and it was a little more harsh than the other 2 but Iā€™m sure it will mellow as it cures in the next couple weeks. It could also be the new glass bowl I just got as it has a lot of airflow and I think I need to get it dialed in.

Anyone know what the heck to do with this stuff?

I found it underneath in the lower part of a trim tray a friend of mine let me borrow for the harvest. :partying_face:

Well from the last seeds I put in shot glasses with 50/50 RO and Hydrogen Peroxide 2 days ago and moved to paper towels a day ago all 6 sprouted to make up for the ones that failed to launch. So I have some 420 girls coming up soon. Tails down heads up!

Finally broke down and bought some new bowls so I could have some nice fresh hitters and easier to clean than wood bowls.
One for day, one for night and one for Iā€™m not sure yet. I guess a floater lolā€¦

Here is the star of the show
Winnie The Poo

These are the others that made it up top

A group pic with the 6 tails in soil

Well Iā€™m pretty niki d up right now so thanks for tuning in and HAGD

Hey let me get this airplane off
No leave it
Hey hey mama

11 Likes

I am close to flipping my 6 WWE another week atm then flower.

2 Likes

That yellow powder is keif. Dried trichomes.

4 Likes

Great haul! Awesome to have harvests piling up.

1 Like

Here is a pic of my Hydro set up

3 Likes

Hello all,

Well itā€™s been a full week and a day and I still havenā€™t watered the 8 ladies in the 7 gallon rootmaker 2 pots. The mulch on top really helps with moisture retention. The upper 3-4ā€ is pretty dry but below that they are all middle moisture content. I think this is a great thing as it forces the roots to grow down deeper in search of water.
Maybe tomorrow (been saying that for days now lol) will be the day to water.
This kind soil grow is soooo boring so far.
Glad I have the Gen 3 plants going too.
Winnie the Poo and 3 others are still getting bigger.
The one Medijuana seed that popped and I put in soil is a no show and the last Medi seed I had didnā€™t pop so I guess Iā€™ll take some clones from the healthier of the two that are in the Veg stage.
The other 5 seeds that popped on 4-20 and were put in soil are still hopefully on their way up to see the light.

My mail order for seeds should arrive to ILGM today.
Iā€™m excited to incorporate some of the Auto seeds into my Photo seed grows as well as do a SOG with them. Iā€™m figuring maybe 9 plants in 3 gallon pots on one side of my 4.5ā€™ x 8ā€™ tent using Kind Soil which I found out if running Autos you can use less than 1LB kind soil per gallon. Their site stated that you could use 3LBs instead of 5LBs for an Auto grow so I figure I would need to use 1 1/2 -2 LBs or so in the 3 gallon pots assuming Autos having 8-10 weeks from seed to harvest and wonā€™t require as much nutrients to finish.

If anyone has experience growing autos please let me know if my thinking is correct or not.

Thanks and HAGD

2 Likes

Your auto logic makes sense to me. I have autos going in supersoil right now, so no kind soil experience.

Autos are funny plants. The time frames seem to be all different. My last grow my wwa went 14 weeks start to finish. Outdoor I had one with no training go 15 weeks and another supercropped go 20 weeks. They are on their own timeline. Training seems to slow the process down quite a bit. I think you can bet on 13 to 15 weeks with no training, more with. I can grow a photo plant indoor in that same time frame. I grow using super soil.

Iā€™ll be growing autos outdoor this season that way I can harvest them when everything else is still green around them. Photo plants stick out like a sore thumb at the end of the season. Had a beautiful GDP stolen last year because of that.

1 Like