First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Not coming up for me. If you go to your profile and select topics, does it come up there?

Not for me eaither

Yep I can get to it because I created the topic so it’s in my lists but doing a search no luck

Sorry, missed this part, lol

Let’s try this work around lol

1 Like

My hats off to the FDA and the DEA
Diks…

5 Likes

There are 5 things above canibus that are legal and 10x-100x more lethal. Incredible.

3 Likes

Dolla dolla bills yaw!!!

https://www.cowpots.com/wp-content/uploads/2016-Poster-from-MSU.png

Been looking into issues with using peat pots as a few posters here said they had issues with roots growing up to the top of the peat pots after transplanting them directly into the bigger pot.

1. do plant the peat pot level or below the top of the soil. If not the pot can wick the water up to the rim of the peat pot causing the roots to grow up seeking water.
  2. if the roots do grow up to the top…pretty simple add more soil.
  3. they suggest prior to putting in larger pot is to remove the top rim of the peat pot and the bottom of the peat pot.

I’ve also come across this alternative (also see above link)
https://cowpots.com/biodegradable-pot/benefits-of-using-cowpots/

Just remember you gotta be smarter than the equipment that you are using or you may run into problems…

F plastic

2 Likes

Makes sence thanks for your reserch

To everyone concerned, Latewood had closed it but reopened later after I had a talk with him. At this point in time I just can’t seem to remember why he did. But that is most likely way everyone is having problems.
Now I just went there and had no problem at all Try this link.

https://ilgmforum.com/t/humic-acids-man/27805/98

Thanks for looking into this @garrigan62
Your link works fine but if you try to use the search feature and type in the name of the topic Humic Acids Man you can’t get to the thread.
The other thing is if you go to where the it was originally created in soil building it is not listed there so unless someone looks at my journal and uses the link we provided it will essentially be hidden from all.

1 Like

Wow that’s crazy, because I just went there and got the link. tell you what, you create a new topic, same place only call it HUMIC ACID MAN PART 2
And i’ll move everything from Humic Acid man to the new topic how’s that ?

I created a new topic
Thanks for your help @garrigan62
Not a big deal but I went to link it for someone to look over yesterday and found out it was hidden from the masses…

1 Like

I want the same thing because there is alot of info there that’s been posted not only by me but you, AAA
Oh shit I can’t think but you know who I mean.
I me this is all very important info.
But I’m off to make a big move, lol keep youe fingers crossed lol

1 Like

What’s this cryptic big move? Finally going to start up your line of Quaker Amendments?

1 Like

Hahahaha your to funny but ya It’s been moved to Humic Acid Man Continued

1 Like

Skydiver,

When I went to move everything it told me that that was already taken so i changed it to CONTINUED JUST FOR YOU INFOMATION … OK

1 Like

Finished up another round of LST on the 6 gen 3 ladies in the 5 gallon pots along with breaking up the top inch or 2 of soil (think it must have been the Neem cake - lol hence the name cake that bound the top layer solid) top dressed them all with 4 TBSP of DTE Feather Meal and topped with straw mulch.

Well I decided to pull the plug so to speak on the Winnie The POO :poop: experiment. So I will be starting to top dress her with DTE amendments to get her growing faster or kill her in the process lol.
Added some Bone Meal , Feather Meal and Langbeinite and of course a little more worm casting POO :poop: and scratched into the top.

Hopefully she will start to take off and force me to finally up pot her to a bigger container. If I do I still think it will be worm poo with some perlite as the soil but will just top dress amendments as needed.
Started staking down the clones as several were really getting some height on them

The flower tent is doing great and is essentially on auto pilot.

Thanks for tuning in and HAGD

5 Likes

Wanted to again mention the success I have had using just aloe leaves as my cloning gel and putting them in soil.
12 for 12 and no extra electricity used so nice cheap low tech method.