First grow using Worm Poo as medium

OMS too funny :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I must tell you…our minds work the same way ahaha

1 Like

Have had one Pineapple Express and one Waikiki Queen in the dark now for about 48 hours and harvested the Queen today. Wet trim weight was 999 grams.
Also will be up potting the 15 autos into the two 45 gallon containers (4 in each?) and the rest into 3 gallon pots. Subject to change as I put things together.
The flower tent 2 is blowing up wonderfully

The DE cone I made for the mites for Winnie worked great when I watered her last night.

2 Likes

Flower tent 1 almost empty yet soon to be full again

Flower tent 2 blowing the fk up
image image
My SS mix wasn’t going to be ready in time for the Autos so I had to buy more Kind soil. Spoke with Phil Kind and he suggested that in the two 45 gallon pots to add 20lbs SS mixed with one 1.5 CF of roots at bottom and the remaining with the Roots so that Is what I will be doing today as well as harvest of the Pineapple Express today

5 Likes

Jesus, Look at those donkey dic…tionary, aw shite!

1 Like

Finished wet trim on Pineapple Express today came out to 675 grams

Removed the other 3 from flower 1 for harvest. Will trim them up in a couple days. Wanted to let them go a little longer but also needed to get the Autos up potted too and here are the results.
image image image image image image

Should be interesting

5 Likes

I dig your grow bags.

I just became a tester for a new spider mite product from MammothP. It’s OMRI listed and arrives next week.

2 Likes

Please let me know how the new mite treatment works.
I take it you have mites also?

2 Likes

I have to post on GN but I’ll keep you updated over here. Yes, again. And I know it’s been a freakin battle for you as well, Guy

2 Likes

Tag me in Pleeeeze at gn. I don’t have any spider mites in my house/tents. Thank God. BUT I had 10 - 7 gallon fabric pots stacked up on the porch right outside the grow room. I decided to break open them and re-use the dirt. As i was doing that I noticed a million little spiders all in the roots and dirt and a trail going off my deck. I freaked out, got my four wheeler and trailer and put all the pots on the trailer and headed to the back of this 11 acres I am on right now and threw them all in the creek. Then came back to the house and sprayed poison spider mite killer all over the deck, under and all around the outside of house. I showered and went in the room and examined everything, and am sure bug free for now. They got in there while they were stacked outside, must have smelled the cannabis roots and moved in.

2 Likes

This is a good article on lighting and how to use a Lux meter ($30)in place of the much more expensive quantum light meter ($500)

Excerpt from link above

Any suggestions on how the hell I can check those 45 gallon pots. Tried to lift one up to check pot weight but no handles…bahahaha JK

Well it looks like I’ll run out of room in my WeDryer small and the large model. Guess I’ll dry the overflow on hangers in the time out room the three are in now waiting for the chop. Should do one today and two tomorrow. Hopefully there won’t be any issues with the temps and humidity in there for drying as it’s been pretty humid here lately and with my humidifier running to keep it in range in the tents when lights on.

2 Likes

Here is some pics @AAA showing how wide (thick) some of the buds are on the White Widow Extreme I just chopped and am currently wet trimming.

image image

What’s a popcorn bud? Cause I don’t see any on this beach. Will post wet weight here in an hour or 4. My guess is just around 2Lbs.

11 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha. First pic i said… wait… something off here. Second one… is that a thumb… so i go back to the first and BURST INTO LAUGHTER! U a fool @Skydiver :joy::rofl::joy: well played

5 Likes

Skydiver, you skin is so smooth, do you wax or shave!

Bro, Thank you. That is so awesome that you went to all that trouble for comedy genius!!!

You da man!

6 Likes

I just smear some gasoline on my skin every couple months and light it up. Takes the hair right off.
Then I use the burn cream to smooth things out.

3 Likes

9 Likes

HAHAHAHA! funny

3 Likes

Nice one Bud!

WWX final wet weight 782g
Would have been more but I was hungry and ate some as I went.

Waikiki Queen and Pineapple Express are next up.
Both of my WeDryers are now full so going to have to dry the rest another way. Can borrow a buddies drying rack but won’t be able to get that till tomorrow night.

3 Likes

Back in the late 70’s I read the comic strip The Wizard Of Id and if anyone remembers it. There was one that I cut out and saved but can’t seem to find it now but it read
panels show Rodney and the King talking and goes like this.

Rodney … the troops confiscated 2 tons of Marijuana
The King… good have them burn it.
Rodney …they already did. One ounce at a time!

2 Likes

Wet trim weight on Waikiki Queen #2
899g but again would have been more but I was hungry while trimming and ate some as I went.
Will be harvesting the Pineapple Express #2 today and this is the last one from this round.
Also looks like the Autos are recovering nicely since the transplant into their final homes. Note to self…check PH of starter mix before putting seeds in.

Winnie the Poo might be a lost cause. Has the same drooping as I had on 3 others earlier on only not as fast of a downhill slide. Thought at first was overwatered but after a few more days of no recovery I watered her last night and will check on her in a bit to see where she is headed. To Valhalla or stay with the others.

6 Likes